Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New York Sightings

Recommended Posts

Jazz has been captured... apprehended at Target, Carle Place NY.

On my break from work, hell yeh can't top that!

i snagged an Alternators Jazz from Kmart in Huntington on RT 110. it was the last one they had.

 

got Energon Bulkhead from the Target in the B'way mall in Hicksville last night. they had 2 in stock.

 

how many Jazz's did they have in Carle Place when you got him? a buddy of mine who works near there is looking for him....thanks!!

  • Replies 245
  • Views 54.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to TRU today, and saw Energon Ironhide, Dreadwing, and Command Ravage. For any Transfans who live in Rochester, New York, here's your chance to get them. I only saw three E Ironhides and two Dreadwings, but a fair amount of Command Ravages. I'm not going again any time soon, because I'm a little busy for the rest of the month as of tomorrow, so I can't pick one up for anybody. But hopefully, anybody can use this information.

  • Author

When I got Jazz he was the only one left... however, just last night (Wednesday Nov.17th at about 7pm) my brother called me to let me know that Jazz and Tracks were in stock at the new Broadway Mall Target. That info didn't help me as I already own them... hope it helps you though and you get 'em if they're still there.

 

p.s. I saw those two Bulkhead and there was also a Landquake too last time I was there. Be sure to post if you find any new Energon (the combiners) I've been lookin' for them for a while now.

Seen Dreadwing, Beachcomber, landquake, wing saber, and grimlock and swoop in target in grand newton, queens

 

but I prefer the Japanese versions plus I'll get them later

Seen Dreadwing, Beachcomber, landquake, wing saber, and grimlock and swoop in target in grand newton, queens

 

but I prefer the Japanese versions plus I'll get them later

I was just there only minutes ago. I'm only a few blocks away from that target. They had Dreadwing, megatron, nemesis prime, lots of omnicons & a few more

BUT none of those other guys.

 

they didn't have wing saber or the dinos yesterday either

  • Author

Another Transformers run on break, Hicksville Target snagged Energon Skyshadow... there where two of him (now one) however there where no other new Energon... and those Jazz/Tracks I posted about above... only one Tracks is there now.

  • 2 weeks later...

I can't remember where these were, I think these were in the TRU in Tonawanda, in the shopping Center with the Media Play, TJ Max, and Circuit City... or was it Niagara Falls... ANYWHO...

 

Armada (!!!)

various mini-con sets...

Powerlinx Superpants Prime

Normal Superpants Prime

Crapload of Roleplay Dark and Star Sabers

 

G1

Reissues up the Waz!

Prowl,

Red alert,

Skids,

Skywarp,

Probably more but I forgot them...

 

Universe

A LOT of Ramjets

Obsidian and Tankor

 

Energon

Perceptor Team

Energon Saber

Downshift (but I nailed the last one, ha ha)

Rodimus

Prowl

Demolisher

Hotshot

Energon Hotshot

Offshoot

Signal Flare

Strongarm

Energon Strongarm

Snowcat

Inferno

Towline

Omega Sentinel (? is that his name? I forgot...)

Omega Supreme

Megatron

Energon Ironhide

Skorponok

Tidal Wave

Mirage

Sharkticon

Battle Ravage

Command Jaguar

Doom Lock

Insecticon

Divebomb

Optimus Prime

 

Alternators:

 

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

 

... I THINK that's all... Hope I helped. :D

I went down to Chinatown Manhattan this weekend. Mugen Toys and KL Trading (both on Elizabeth Street) have one of every BT (including Smokescreen GT) each except for Grimlock. Mugen also has a lot of Robot Masters and a few Energons.

For any Transfans who live in Rochester, New York

Holy cr*p, I thought I was the ONLY one online! :eek :eek :eek

 

Only thing I can add is Grimlock/Swoop and Wing Saber at Greece Wal-Mart, but that was a couple of weeks ago...

 

Oh, and...nuts, don't remember numbers to names...but combiner limbs A-1, A-2, C-1, and C-2 seem to have reached "saturation point", at least at the four area Targets...

Went to Target In Middletown NY, and found at least 8 Omega Senitenls and 1 GALVATRON. By the way, Galvatron comes with and ORANGE sword not clear as I saw in the prototypes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.