New York Sightings

SkywarpsGhost

the cap city is finally gettin caught up to everyone else! found omega sentinal, galva, 2 constructicon limbs, 2 arielbot limbs, alt silver streak ,and uni-2pack spacecase & windsheer! curious to when the gestalt deluxes will get here...

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target in the Broadway Mall in Hicksville has Omega SENTINAL!!! they had about a dozen of them yesterday. i'm pissed i couldn't get myself one, i'm broke from buying for everyone else :tfsad

also, the K-B in that mall has the Universe Devastator in stock. they had about 3 complete sets when i was there yesterday. 30% off, too!!

Went to TRU in Rochester to exchange a gift for my sister, I got her the wrong one, and one the way to the PRDT section, I came by their TF section, and thought I'd check it out, not expecting anything new, they did indeed have Ricochet, Rodimus Major, an Energon Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Energon Ironhide, Dreadwing, Doom-Lock, Command Ravage, and almost nothing else. All their Optimus and Megatron figures, both the separates and the double packs, were sold out, and the entire section was almost bare save some collector's editions, some repaints, and some Energon wave 1 figures. This was all about 12:00-ish today.

• 2 weeks later...

just last week at tru in bay plaza (co-op city) found a flood of dreadwings and shockblasts, all the omnicon/terrorcon recolors, a few other random energon figs, oh yeha and about2 sharkticons. there were only a few universe boxes, and there was also the value pack with energon megatron and OP for $46

Went to TRU in Rochester to exchange a gift for my sister, I got her the wrong one, and one the way to the PRDT section, I came by their TF section, and thought I'd check it out, not expecting anything new, they did indeed have Ricochet, Rodimus Major, an Energon Cliffjumper, Shockblast, Energon Ironhide, Dreadwing, Doom-Lock, Command Ravage, and almost nothing else. All their Optimus and Megatron figures, both the separates and the double packs, were sold out, and the entire section was almost bare save some collector's editions, some repaints, and some Energon wave 1 figures. This was all about 12:00-ish today.

I barely even bother with either TRU anymore -- bad enough WalMart and Target are at least a month behind their counterparts in other cities :(

(usually count on us getting something just about a month after B-Lo, despite how close we are to them)

Anyway...coming home from a LONG concert road trip Monday morning, I stopped at W-M on Route 5 in Herkimer and they had two each of Alt Grimlock and Swindle -- I bought one of each and left the other set.

checked kamart in bayplaza in co-op city yesterday. the horror... the shelves had so little on them, not just TFs, but everything.. disgusting. all i found was 2 towlines, slugslinger, snowcat, scorponok, ironhide,energon ironhide, demolisher, 2 or 3 downshift, and alt silverstreak

Got a few guys recently...

Omega Sentinel is everywhere on the Island in Nassau.

Steamhammer & Stormjet where in Times Square TRU this past weekend. Got the only Stormjet I saw... three other Steamhammer where there. Alot of 2 packs of the Omni/Terrorcons as well in a bin. Alot.

Target Hicksville has the rest of the first wave of Energon Combiners. Got Treadshot, Sledge, and previously from there Skyshadow... passed on that Blue Constructicon though... didn't like him. There where two left. Waiting for the green one I am.

Didn't get around to Image Anime this month. Soon. I'm sure they're loaded with new goodies.

Target Hamburg, NY

Energon:

Kicker/Highwire

Stormjet

Steamhammer

Omega Supreme

Unicron

Optimus Prime

Universe:

Nemesis Prime

Cyberjet 2 pack

TRU Hamburg, NY

Alternators:

Hound

Silverstreak

Side Swipe

Energon:

Insecticon

Command Ravage

Omega Supreme

Optimus Prime

Universe:

Tiny Tins for the Skyboom team

Reissues:

Prowl $14.99

Tracks

Grapple

Smokescreen

Thundercracker

Stepper

Skywarp

Dirge

I can't remember everything they have...

• 2 weeks later...

I was all prepared to make a list today but I forgot my pen! SO I am going off memory

Walmart Hamburg NY

various combinations of Energon deluxe 2 packs featuring blue cards of:

Demolishor

Rodimus

Hot Shot

Prowl

Red card basics:

Cruellock

Insecticon

Energon Strongarm

Red card deluxes:

Wheeljack (whatever his real name is)

Slugslinger

Sharkticon

red box:

Galvatron

Omega Supreme

Optimus Prime

blue box:

Scorpy

mega 2 packs blue box: (price not marked, in clearance isle)

Scorponok

.... that one truck guy ...

ultra 2 packs blue box: (price not marked, in clearance isle)

Optimus Prime

Megatron

Jetfire

Alternators @ $15

Side Swipe

Silverstreak

Some Walmart Energon comic by DW for $4.99 with a poster

Target Orchard Park NY

Energon basics red:

Energon Strongarm

Insecticon

A1