Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SliMaximus Part Two

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 122
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sig looks awesome, iskander. The avatar is creepin me out though...might be a good thing, ya never know :P

I expect it to start spinning and attempt to hypnotize me.

 

-Turbine

*drum roll*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Colors:

SliMax.jpg

 

Sig:

SliMaxSig.jpg

 

Avatar:

SlimaxAvatar.gif

 

 

*note* I got the color scheme from inverting G1 Fort Max's colors >D

Just so happened that they kinda fit this new character

 

bwaha

I expect it to start spinning and attempt to hypnotize me.

 

-Turbine

LOL...you are all now under my control :tftongue

As much as I love your coloring technique, Josh, I'm not fully feeling the colors. I think there's not quite enough contrast between the chest and shoulder/arm regions. Other than that, I like it.

 

Oh, and if anything I ever say is offensive, it's because I'm under the control of Iskander...

 

-Turbine

well, there was even less contrast when i inverted Fort Max's colors so yah

 

i didnt want there to be too much anyway

too many colors makes him look like a carnival bot :P

Josh that's kickass man.....I think the contest is over, end of story. :clap

I agree w/ Turbine on this one... technically, Josh's piece is (of course) top-notch. I think the color scheme could be better though. I can't color anywhere near to that, but I'll take a stab at some base colors and hopefully someone can play off of them to add shadows/highlights/details.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.