Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SliMaximus Part Two

Recommended Posts

*just shakes head*........ :redface MB everybodys is better than yours, and it seems im not the only one that thinks so.

 

Anyway, asura has persuaded me to give it another try, seeing as i have a bit more experince now, so if i do try it again i will show it here :thumb

  • Replies 122
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Masterblaster, I like your set the best so far

Yes, Skeggy, he actually said this. No offense, though.

good for you man. just catch me on aim and ill give you a few tips.

Masterblaster, I like your set the best so far

Yes, Skeggy, he actually said this. No offense, though.

*cough* Its called pity* cough* :tflaugh and if you recall i dont actually intend to enter*or not so far*

Asura, I like your picture. I think the coloring seems a little clashy, but not so much that it looks bad. Besides, the colors are basically all interpretation with this kind of contest.

 

I like your shadows, those are fine, but I think you need a few highlights. Darkening an entire panel works great for robots when doing shadows, but I think for the highlgihts something that looks streaky, or similar to what you see in Josh's and many other TF images, would work well. I think the parts that need that kind of highlighting the most are the "windows" on the chest and the orange cannon. It would really spruce up the pic :thumb

 

-Turbine

heh, thats alot of unicron. dunno if im diggin yellow as the mane collor though. still interesting to look at.

  • Author

everyone watch out armada unicron merge with fortmax its really cool though but I'm going to have to agree I'm not feelin the yellow as the main color

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.