Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SliMaximus Part Two

Recommended Posts

Ok the winner for part one was announced and here comes part 2 of the contest. Open to anyone who likes to color. This contest has 3 parts to it,

Part 1: and most important is the coloring of Verse's great drawing into your interpretation of SliMaximus' color scheme

Part 2: Back a banner using SliMaximus

Part 3: Create a SliMaximus Avator either a gif or just a headshot

Trust me the prize well be more then just the LioConvoy I just haven't decided yet.

The Contest well end on June 30th with the winner being announce on July 1st. GoodLuck I can't wait to see what you guys can produce here.

Till All are One

 

On a side note for some reason it won't let me post a picture so just go into the Draw SliMaximus and Win and get Verse's drawing from there

  • Replies 122
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be good if verse could scan it at a higher res and post it on here again.

okay

 

question

 

what do you mean by part 2? Like, create a sig using the image?

 

sounds pretty koo anyway

always wanted a Lio Convoy >D

I need some advice as to the size and format that would be suitable for everyone.

As soon as I get an answer I'll post it so you all can get started.

verse, I would make it rather large... large enough to color nicely and then shirk to size... I would say at least double the size of the one from the other contest.

 

Oh, and congratulations... Josh, I'm going to try to give you a run for your money :D

Yeah, if you could give a few more specifics on what number 2 is, I'm in :D

 

-Turbine

OK guys, I hope this is large enough.

 

12324_1086875672.gif

 

Happy coloring.

I've got mine colored, but my stupid scanner won't allow me to scan it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.