Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SliMaximus Part Two

Recommended Posts

Great skills there, Tortle... looks like your scheme was inspired by the Lucky Draw SL Galvatron.  Was it??  It's a nice color scheme, I just don't know if it fits for this character, since it doesn't really tie in to either of the characters Sli was created from.

Thanks! I hadn't seen the Lucky Draw SL Galvatron before making the pic, but after you mentioned it, I checked it out and they do look similar. I guess somebody at Takara has a good eye for color schemes! ;)

 

My rationale for these colors is that when Megatron turned into Galvatron he didn't really have the same color scheme so theoretically, in this new form, he might have different colors as well. That was my excuse, at least. In reality, I just wanted to do my own thing and I didn't want to be restricted by the colors of the other characters.

 

Here's the signature banner, by the way.

 

EDIT: Updated with text...

post-22-1086973993.jpg

  • Replies 122
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a really nice signature there! It's clean, yet cool and has a computer monitor look to it. If I were to use this signature, I would stick a quote or something in the upper right-most dark area, in a white font.

 

-Turbine

That's a really nice signature there! It's clean, yet cool and has a computer monitor look to it. If I were to use this signature, I would stick a quote or something in the upper right-most dark area, in a white font.

Thanks, man! That's a good idea. I'll have to think of a quote to put in there. Hopefully, taking suggestions isn't against the rules...

 

Anyway, here's the avatar. Just a basic portrait, nothing too fancy.

post-22-1086973082.gif

  • Author

Tortle even though not exactly the colorscheme I was hoping fo that looks great I especially love the banner

Silmaximus.jpg

Based on Armada Galvatron and Energon Megatron's colour schemes

 

 

SMSig.jpg

Including a modified quote from Fortress Maximus

 

SMAvi.jpg

Because i was watching Noir, and their 'ad break' pics are of a line art gun, in a neon colour on a black BG.

I got bored and saw zeros so i thought i would try my hand at it *first time*

 

So hes my very colourful version :P

12324_1086875672_edit_copy_1.jpg

Oh yeah and yours is so good mr five colour, never heard of a bit of taste and a bit of variety?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.