Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SliMaximus Part Two

Recommended Posts

I was going for a G1 feel!

and you got the bland, no colour feel, way to go :thumb I tried to practise a bit, i wasent even taking the seriously, just having a bit of fun messin with colours but to get insulted by a jerk like you when youre is a peice of crap just took it to far

 

Out of curisouty did you even manage to keep it in the lines? :tflaugh

  • Replies 122
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tortle even though not exactly the colorscheme I was hoping fo that looks great I especially love the banner

Thanks! Since the colors are saved as a separate layer in Photoshop, it might be relatively easy to change them around. I'll try it out and see if I can give it more of a G1 feel.

I was going to try coloring it for ya, but I think I can't compete with Tortle's Avatar and Signature :D And Tortle, I love your method of coloring, but a more G1 theme feel would really win this thing :thumb

 

-Turbine

No offense MB, I like the colors you chose, that's not the problem....but for this type of image you need a lot more lights and shadows to add depth to the image. Highlights may be difficult at this point, but with some Prisma colors(color pencils) you can still add some dark tones. Don't copy exactly, but take a look at some of the artists here, like Josh, Powermaster Jazz, or several others whose names escape me at the moment, and get an idea of what I'm talking about. I think that really makes or breaks an image with robots and could definately improve your entry.

 

-Turbine

I think my entry is good enough thank you! Offense taken!

I'm sorry it offended you, most people can learn and improve their skills from a bit of constructive criticism.

 

And observing the manner by which you have insulted the artwork in this forum, I don't think you have room to bicker.

 

Good luck to all contestants :thumb

 

-Turbine

My Photoshop Pro is screwed up right now! My father is going to look at it tommorow.

  • Author

Ok everyone calm down this is a friendly contest your all talented this is up to your own interpretation meaning he could be bright pink if you wanted the fact you take the time to do this is apreciated and all of you are talented in your own ways

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.