Transformer KO's

Gazmondo

Oh God, not this shit again. Just shut up, please, get to talking about KO figures.

Pictures tomorrow or so, but I have a KO TMII Megatron that I modified to have no wings, where the breast plate fills the gap and the dragon arms are stuck on the neck.

Not sure if you mean me, but it's not like the complaints against the guy are fabricated.

yikes i wish i read this thread before impulsively ordering my KO seekers off KOToys. ive been trying to contact them lately to no avail, and its been about 3 days so im not panicking yet, but i am a little worried with what people have said about the sites owner.

is it normal for KOToys to not really get back to you?

(sorry for the lack of relevant images, but i figured my problem was relevant to the thread.)

The people who do regularly order from that site say it's only him and his girlfriend handling everything, and he's not even selling toys full time.

If you've already paid for your order, you may as well try to chase him down on MSN or yahoo. He says he's on every day.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KOtoys and chimungmung are on the other side of the world and with the shipping customs they must go through we just have to be patient.

Back in the day, KO's like this were SO hard to find. I can't describe how hard it once was to come across some radical variants and KO's like these. Weekend after weekend hitting flea markets and hole in the wall stores looking for a new treasure.

Take these KO Alternators. I first caught a glimpse of these from Ebay about 5 or 6 years ago. Had bought up all the binaltech and alternator versions and thought that was that and then these KO Variants came along. Had to snag them in an auction and hope if you lost out that another one would appear eventually. Now we have KOtoys and chimungmung that lists them all at reasonable prices, how easy this new generation of TF collectors have it.

Both sites are reputable and have lots to offer, just don't expect your box of goodies to show up any time soon.

My last box of wonder from KO toys came in about 3 weeks, packaging was very good actually, they lined the inside of a cardboard box with cut sheets of styrofoam and put everything in baggies wrapped in plastic. Nothing broken, all there and all very cool.

• 3 weeks later...

Shrine Warriors

DSC02888_Heissen_Warrior.jpg

5 of them that transform into ancient artifacts or structures. (not really KOs).

Oh, these are awesome. I'm thinking they could of done something different on the robot mode for the pyramid, but I would love of seen this guy go open against ROTF Devastator. :tflaugh

Also, I lol'd at Pyramidbot carrying Cl. Rodimus's weapon.

Archived