In your own opinion whats the most rubbish TF you have ever bought or owned

Bumblerod

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RID Optimus Prime, Armada Optimus Prime, and Energon Optimus Prime. Quite possibly the worst TFs ever made. I refunded them on the same day I bought them.

Hey, don't go knocking RID Prime. Of those three, he's the best one. Posable, cool and stuff.

The only thing about him I don't like is the whole thing where his sirens/battery pack are. It totally limited his hip mobility. They should have just abandoned with the battery pack and given him a shorter one like in the show.

As for a figure that I own but I think is complete garbage (but can't get rid of cause he's important for some reason other than being his own character)...E. Wing Saber. Sucky as all get out. The only good redeeming quality of him is when he's combined with e Prime.

The Jumpstarters were fun to play with! And they're part of the Wreckers, which also makes them really cool!! And they're not as crap as the Battlechargers. d:

Anyway, I think I can beat all of you with what I consider to be the single most crappiest Transformers in my collection:

TRANSFORMERS ANIMORPHS! (with Yeerks!)

...especially Rachel/Lion. Not only does her so-called human mode totally suck, but she transforms from a female human to a male lion and back!! Eewww... (>_<)

Can anyone beat that?!

RID Optimus Prime, Armada Optimus Prime, and Energon Optimus Prime. Quite possibly the worst TFs ever made. I refunded them on the same day I bought them.

Hey, don't go knocking RID Prime. Of those three, he's the best one. Posable, cool and stuff.

The only thing about him I don't like is the whole thing where his sirens/battery pack are. It totally limited his hip mobility. They should have just abandoned with the battery pack and given him a shorter one like in the show.

As for a figure that I own but I think is complete garbage (but can't get rid of cause he's important for some reason other than being his own character)...E. Wing Saber. Sucky as all get out. The only good redeeming quality of him is when he's combined with e Prime.

I know RID Optimus Prime is good for some people, but for me it wasn't good enough to justify paying $50 for it. In fact, I've just managed to convince my friend to get rid of his for $50 - he had it out on display and hadn't touched it since because he's afraid it'll fall apart and lose its pieces.

Titanium Megatron. Fell completely apart when opening the package - both arms and one leg off.

Titanium Megatron. Fell completely apart when opening the package - both arms and one leg off.

The arms weren't attached in the package. They're just tied into the bubble. As for the legs....rubbish.

That's why I shaved mine....still needs more work though.....but I might pass on the work since they're doing an actual WW megs.

I cant stress this enough - T!T megatron is the worst toy EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Transfomer or otherwise)

I was also not pleased at ALL with RiD Megabolt or Armada Sideswipe.

I love C-Runamuck. I just do... Great color scheme, and no lousy Nightbeat Minicon. Now THERE's some rubbish TF. Also, he didn't have that stupid two-piece pistol-bayonet, that was annoyingly hard to keep posted to his inner doors in car mode.

also, i can't wait to repaint my 2nd one into Runamuck - as the black one is truly runabout, if they're going for the homage. if i'm gonna have em both, they might as well have the right names.

another rubbish TF - The motorcycle from Micromaster Defensor - i forget his original name, but it was Groove for MM Def. He was almost an afterthought, and he formed MM Def's butt. :tdown

Also - I have Hunter's old T!t Megatron, and he's fine by me :)

Archived