In your own opinion whats the most rubbish TF you have ever bought or owned

Bumblerod

Mine has got to be Pretender Jazz, the inner robot is seriously cheap and he can even see over his bonnet!

Also when I was kid the worst thing that could happen to you was buying a TF )flywheels) for example and then realising his arms only moved out to the side.......................WTF..............!!!

Whats your worst

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of Armada, half of Energon, and 95% of BM were all garbage I've since happily parted with. Prior to that, the individual Abominus parts were pretty lame, and their combined form wasn't a whole lot better. The Seacons blew them out of the water (PUN INTENDED).

Edit: Forgot those damn Minicons and Micromasters. I used to have sacks full of those things lying around. I only kept the two Perceptor sets (A&E) and a few Micromasters that were too rusty to sell.

The cream of the crap in my collection:

- Armada Overload. I bought him because I wanted Supercon Nemesis Prime to have a trailer. For that task, Overload is serviceable, but his robot mode is MAJORLY lame! He can't even use his missile launchers!

- Armada Sideways. I got him because I dig the Headmaster gimmick (no matter how ridiculous it may be), but this figure just looks completely idiotic in every configuration.

- Cybertron Backstop. The important life lesson we must learn from Backstop is that a design can be original and still be completely stupid.

- Alternators Nemesis Prime. I can't fathom why this #### thing is so hard to transform back into a decent-looking truck. Still, I'm impressed by the fact that despite the number of times I've smashed the front end of the truck against a table in frustration, the plastic doesn't show any appreciable damage.

RID Optimus Prime, Armada Optimus Prime, and Energon Optimus Prime. Quite possibly the worst TFs ever made. I refunded them on the same day I bought them.

Wow. Armada and Energon Ops sure, but RiD? There are far worse TFs out there :/

all of the cybertron line except for primus

holy Blot balls you HAVE to be kidding!

the worst tf i've ever owned is cybertron runamuck. i wasn't around for alot of the armada line so i wasn't aware that this was a crappy repaint of a crappy mould, i got it for a xmas present though so i can't realy complain. my biggest dissapointment from a tf i've bought was energon grimlock and swoop. swoop is alright, i mean he doesn't have hands of his own (mine is borrowing heavyarms'), and realy his bot mode is well blech, but it's not too bad. grimlock is a downright dissapointment, and don't get me started on their stupid combined thing. i'm a sucker for the dinobots so i havn't been able to let the set go... but damnitt do they suck!

Most recently, Cybertron Soundwave. Ever? hard to say.

:eek

wow.... i didn't know he was hateable... well aside from the never being able to properly get back into alt mode thing.... he's probably one of my favorites from cybertron

- Alternators Nemesis Prime. I can't fathom why this #### thing is so hard to transform back into a decent-looking truck. Still, I'm impressed by the fact that despite the number of times I've smashed the front end of the truck against a table in frustration, the plastic doesn't show any appreciable damage.

hmmm.... what are you having problems with? if it's the fenders/hood lining up you gotta massage the shoulders back down into place...

Armada Optimus Prime, some of the energon figures like ironhide, jetfire and cliffjumper.

:redface

Yes, the Alt Prime mold IS very difficult to get back to looking like a decent truck. I don't know why, but I have a harder time lining his parts up than any other Alternator, Smokescreen included. Also, I've never been able to turn Cybertron Soundwave back into a "jet," and I doubt I ever will... but I don't really want to, either.

RID Optimus Prime...

See, that's just wrong. RID Optimus rules.

The single worst figure I ever bought was Supreme Beast Machines Cheetor. From a money spent vs. what you get standpoint, the single worst transformer ever. The one that taught me I don't need to be a completist.

Archived