Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Megatron?

Recommended Posts

excuse me while I don't care :tflaugh

ah but look at the pic of the standard head. it seems to have a bit of "Megahead" influence in it :schin

don't misunderstand me, I love love love it... what I don't care about is his complete lack of G1-ness :thumb

 

I'll be honest.. I f'in love it.

 

Whoever said the "G1 Autobots vs. BM Vehicons" I think, based on what we've seen, hit the nail on the head. Which is great for me because I agree, Megatron isn't going to BLEND, he's going to haunt your worst nightmares.

 

Anywho, just my 2 cents.

 

Ice

AGREE x A MILLION :pfx :thumb :clap

  • Replies 441
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think that people will be more accepting of Megatron than they were of Starscream since Megatron hardly ever looks like his G1 counterpart.

i'll give him this...

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
he most certainly looks like the type to rip your spark out of your chest and eat it while you watch

That is AWESOME.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
he most certainly looks like the type to rip your spark out of your chest and eat it while you watch

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
yeah, that's another similarity with BM Megatron.

Yeah, I mean I'm a G1 fan first and foremost but this film isn't G1 - we had the G1 film back in 1986. Now from the leaked script, megatron was described as, to paraphrase....

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
A servant of evil, whose massive, terrifying form stood amongst a graveyard of transformer remains, before plunging his fist into a dying autobots chest and tearing out and consuming his spark

 

The image of megs on AICN kinda evokes that image, whereas G1 toy megs does not.

Well I hope this makes all you "no more G1" guys happy. Yes, I am going to Starscream and Starscream loudly. This is abso-f'ing-lutely ridiculous looking. This is nothing even remotely recognizable as Megatron. No one is going to have any sense of nostalgia w/ this at all. I think most people (as opposed to fans) still want to see something similar to what they remember as kids. This is so far out there that I think even non-fanboys are going to thing WTF when this monstrosity shows up on the screen.

 

I was ok w/ some of the other changes. I actually like Blackout, mainly b/c he is a new character and they can do what they want, but this is too much change w/ an icon of the franchise. This movie is meant as a re-imagination of the franchise, but this Megatron is just stupid looking. Nothing about that says Megatron. It just looks like some random alien thing from a substandard crappy B-grade horror movie. Why did they have to F*&% w/ things so badly?

 

Bring it guys, flame on.

also, it makes sense(to me at least) that in a movie where aliens disguise themselves in order to infiltrate Earth, the climatic battle would be against the aliens' leader who is in his true form.

 

 

True dat!

 

And, what's more, once he's handed his ass in the big final battle, he can come back for more in the sequel with his giant gun as an upgrade in the sequel.

 

I'm lovin' this movie.

  • Author

I am dying to see how this thing transforms. :drool

 

He's become an RMD. A Robot of Mass Destruction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.