Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Megatron?

Recommended Posts

Here comes annother 40 pages of fanboy Starscreaming.

 

 

As for Megatron itself........ it will take some getting used to.... but it cetainly has presence.

  • Replies 441
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'I am Megatron of borg.......'

 

It certainly looks on par with incin...er....blackout and bumblebee though. Definitely the same figure we saw on ice in the pics last week though so evidence suggests it's legit. Jet mode is good - lets face it, this isn't gonna be tank/gun megs so he might as well look good in the process. Face and overall look looks pretty evil. Not sure I'm digging this concealed/deployable weapons thing though - I want a fusion cannon strapped to the arm dammit!!

i wish we'd have an indepth pic like this for prime.

Holy Cow! It's bat faced Megatron.

He looks like a rock moster or something. :tfpuke

I am sorry but I think my last hope for the movie just left out the door.

NO @#$%#$%ing HUGE GUN??? c'mon....Bumblebee is yellow...Prime is at least SOME kind of truck with a head that has the basic look....hell at least big ole Starscream's JET mode looks good....this is my ONE thing I require for a megatron and that is a BIG cannon and maybe a bucket head...This looks like Thunderwing...

 

gah, just fanboy shock....but still...Megatron is supoosed to be superioru power personified...this is like a reaaaaaaaally ugly iron giant...

awwww he's not gonna look like an old cartoon character :tfsad

 

excuse me while I don't care :tflaugh

awwww he's not gonna look like an old cartoon character :tfsad

 

excuse me while I don't care :tflaugh

 

 

W/ all the chrome, he'll have a color scheme closer to G1 Megs than Classic Megs... :thumb

excuse me while I don't care :tflaugh

ah but look at the pic of the standard head. it seems to have a bit of "Megahead" influence in it :schin

I'll be honest.. I f'in love it.

 

Whoever said the "G1 Autobots vs. BM Vehicons" I think, based on what we've seen, hit the nail on the head. Which is great for me because I agree, Megatron isn't going to BLEND, he's going to haunt your worst nightmares.

 

Anywho, just my 2 cents.

 

Ice

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.