Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Megatron?

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 441
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fyi, that wasn't megs in the trailor

 

 

Acutally, it was.

 

Getting better shots now.

 

- H

at first i wanted welker for megatron; but now, after seeing this monstrosity, i cant imagine frank welker's voice coming out of it; kaye seems more appropriate.

 

the only thing i really really hate about this megatron is the face. I am loving the helmet design and stuff, but i think the face should be his g1 face

 

maybe something like this:

post-6362-1156442486.jpg

fyi, that wasn't megs in the trailor

 

 

Acutally, it was.

 

Getting better shots now.

 

- H

murphy said the whole trailer was BS. Since none of it has anything to do with the actuall script.

at first i wanted welker for megatron; but now, after seeing this monstrosity, i cant imagine frank welker's voice coming out of it; kaye seems more appropriate.

 

the only thing i really really hate about this megatron is the face. I am loving the helmet design and stuff, but i think the face should be his g1 face

 

maybe something like this:

see this is what i wanted to see different but not forgeting the past

oKays.

 

I'm new here, but have lurked for a while.

 

I know the incessant, almost virulent, hatred of anyone who even remotely thinks G1 was a bit good, which seems to permeate the fandom on the internet.

 

Knowing that, I still have to say:

Why?

 

These designs not only alienate G1 hardcore fans, but also anyone who remembers, even vaguely, the cartoon/toys from their youth.

 

This said, I will obviously be buying a ticket to see the movie, but if the images I keep seeing are any indication, it may be called Transformers, but, like Armada or Energon, it will be existing in an alternate reality from what I (and most non-chalant fans) think of as Transformers.

It may indeed be a decent movie, but it won't warm me as it would if it were a respectful homage to what started it all.

I will reserve critical judgement of the movie until I see it.

 

To each their own, but please remember your roots.

If not for G1 (or Diaclone, for that matter), none of us would have ANY Transformers.

 

 

Kal

 

 

P.S.

Please feel free to flame even though I said nothing inflammatory or demeaning to anyone. :tfmad

fyi, that wasn't megs in the trailor

 

 

Acutally, it was.

 

Getting better shots now.

 

- H

murphy said the whole trailer was BS. Since none of it has anything to do with the actuall script.

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
ya well obviously he's full of Blot because it was in the leaked script. the guy in the trailer is the black heli
at first i wanted welker for megatron; but now, after seeing this monstrosity, i cant imagine frank welker's voice coming out of it; kaye seems more appropriate.

 

the only thing i really really hate about this megatron is the face. I am loving the helmet design and stuff, but i think the face should be his g1 face

 

maybe something like this:

 

I disagree completely - this image begs for Welker's rasp!

I disagree completely - this image begs for Welker's rasp!

 

wow... I could honestly hear this guy shouting "DECEPTICONS, ATTACK"

If not for G1 (or Diaclone, for that matter), none of us would have ANY Transformers.

If not for BW, Transformers would probably be dead.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.