Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Movie Megatron?

Recommended Posts

*ABSOLUTELY DEMANDS THAT SOMEONE FIND PICS OF THE TOY PROTOTYPE*

 

I love this megs, I really do, but I need to see how this sonofab*tch transforms. It's going to haunt me till I see it next year (or earlier...)

 

This is a work in progress render. Its very likely that it doesn't transform because it is only an early version. I expect the final to clearly be linked to it, but look at the differences between the incinerator render and the blackouit toy proto (which is also still work in progress). Both are pretty different. Regardless this movie is going to be much different than previous TFs, but they look good to me so far!

  • Replies 441
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I did a quick MS-Paint, do you guys think that a compromise between alien and war machine would have been better?

 

Sorry about the quality....MS-Paint y'know.

 

I am digging this - i even think that the original has the silloette design of ole bucket head.

I guess my complaint here is that this drawing looks too much like a guy in a helmet.

 

Whereas Meg's helmet is in fact parts of his head.

while i realy honestly would LOVE to agree with you on so many levels right now because i think tfs need some damn kibble... these guys are highlly evolved robots that are MILLIONS of years old, i'm sure they've gotten WAY more technologicly advanced than anything we can even imagine...

 

I couldn't agree more on either point. I'd like a little (maybe a lot) more kibble, but the evoloution of alien war technology is hard to predict. I doubt many people living in the time of the crusades, would have thought that soldiers with cloth (kevlar) would be better protected than those with chainmail or predicted ICBMs that could kill cities from acroos the world.

 

For the TF's light and agile may be more important the protecting their near indestructable joints. We just can't know.

as for the "Exposed parts" thing, maybe they have force shields of somekind like the ships in ID4 (or star trek or whatever) which would A: make sense and B: rock my scifi lovin' socks.

I like this new Megs and it looks like he has a lot of potential for causing a lot of damage. Maybe his arms turn into cannons or crystal looking weapons that can slice, dice and blast to little bits anything that gets in his way or just mildly annoys him. Megatron should look like a killing machine anyway and this fits that notion perfectly, a lethal looking killing machine who would sooner turn his opponents into tiny pieces than talk to them. Just as Megs should be, after all Transformers are an alien race, why should they look humanoid? That's just being narrow minded to want them to be human looking in their robot modes.

 

-*~¬]

Just to inform those that haven't read the script and are worried abotu Megatron not having his cannon.

Megatron has two big cannons that he forms from his arms.

 

In the movie all the TF's weapons are converted from parts of their bodies. Much like how in the old Cartoon, they'd turn their hands into tools, guns, or whatever. The TF's in the movie do the same to create their weapons. Ironhide turns his arm into a missile launcher, Prime turns his arm into a hugeass laser cannon, and such things as that.

 

 

I like the Alt. Mode & the Body. The head is a bit like "woah", but I can definitely see this thing being the evilness that was Megatron in the Old Script. Oh, and NO F'IN WAY (IMO) should David Kaye's voice come out of this thing. It needs the evil, harsh, raspy Welker Megatron voice!

pics are gone

 

i didnt read the script (didnt want to spoil it for myself)

Well, it's his Cybertronian form, not Earth form. Il'll be nice if Hasbro sells toys of both forms. :thumb

Which old franchise? BM? G1? G2?

 

Take your pick. Were someone to show me this without telling me it was a Transformer. I would never guess it was related to any of the lines.

 

Not that I don't like the design, its freaking out there. I am not sure about it being appropriate for Megatron. Whatever the reason for the look, they could have added something as a visual queue to who he should be.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.