Robots in Disguise

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I hated about RiD is the Predacons. There were too many episodes where the Bots had no competition. Things didn't get good to me till the Cons got on the show. Before that, things were boring. Then there was too much talking and not enough action.

The good part was I didn't wanna shoot myself like when I watched Armada *cringes* * needs to see the Famous "Better 2nd half" of Armada. Just so I can rate it. The first half drove me crazy.

RID was ok.

I saw a few Episodes, and it was ok... was launched in 2000 right? Optimus sounded like a younger Cullen with a slight bit robotic accent even though the actor was different. However, I didn't care for Megatron's voice very much. I would also consider RID to also be a classic TF series, however, I perfered the later series more.

I thought Energon was a pretty good, it was the darkest of all the series, I would say RID comes second and thirdly Armada. None of these shows will ever be better than G1 for us old schoolers but they are bearable. I think what made Energon a better show was the sheer number of characters. No series since G1 has had so many different TF's, that what I like, huge battles and big lineup of characters.

RID was ok.

I saw a few Episodes, and it was ok... was launched in 2000 right? Optimus sounded like a younger Cullen with a slight bit robotic accent even though the actor was different. However, I didn't care for Megatron's voice very much. I would also consider RID to also be a classic TF series, however, I perfered the later series more.

RID came out in 2001, Car Robots came out in Japan in 2000. I've never seen the Car Bot anime, but it came out in 2002.

i like Rid it was different and funny wish i could get the rest of the episodes as I only have the first 9 I think may even be the same set the topic starter has.

Archived