Robots in Disguise

Teh INTERNETS ^_^

So I finally buckled and bought the first 9 episodes on DVD yesterday (it was cheap) and after watching the first 6 I can safely say its nowhere near as bad as I remembered it. Infact if you can ignore all that "lazer fire attack!" mumbo jumbo its actually quite enjoyable.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got them in Tesco Dublin (Ireland). They were in one of those Jetix Value Packs.

Good for you. :clap RID is really fun, and the animation considering its 2D was pretty sharp as well. Very campy and silly but in a good way and nowhere near as brutal as Armada which I in fact loved also.

Now if only the serries would be released here. :tfsad

the episode where the decepticons (scourge and co) do some community service to try and get on the autobots good side. twas funny.

I'm guessing Scourge and the Combaticons don't appear in the first 9 episodes. They are in the opening credits though.

i agree it is a class series...

its nice that they can take the wet out of themselves

and i'm surprised you didn't buy it earlier...

i'm sure the first half of the series is about £12 now?

Cheapest i can find is €26 or €28 euro. how many episodes were there in total? and how many are in the part one boxed set?

Cheapest i can find is €26 or €28 euro. how many episodes were there in total? and how many are in the part one boxed set?

well your just lucky, there's no telling when its geting over here if it isnt already and we just dont known about it yet.

I think there was originaly 50some episodes but they were cut back to only 40 some b/c of 9/11.

Archived