Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

F'CK YOU BAY!

Not the most articulate comment I've heard recently..........

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys, first and foremost

THOSE ARE NOT RENDERS OF THE MOVIE MODELS!

they are the FINAL CONCEPTS!

the only renders there are of Blackout (helicopter guy), it is NOT a prototype, and of Skorponock, which is NOT in prototype form.

the only prototype there is Starscream.

don't go claiming that they are something they aren't

Whoa....someone needs a Xanax

OK, Prime I really dig. Blackout looks OK, even if it looks like he has a huge '70s disco collar with his kibble on the sides of his head. But--

THAT IS F*CKING NOTSTARSCREAM!!!!!

I laugh at your opinions

I laugh at your opinions
Jerk.

I mean c'mon, he's entitled to his opinions. No need to bully him about it.

you guys, first and foremost

THOSE ARE NOT RENDERS OF THE MOVIE MODELS!

they are the FINAL CONCEPTS!

the only renders there are of Blackout (helicopter guy), it is NOT a prototype, and of Skorponock, which is NOT in prototype form.

the only prototype there is Starscream.

don't go claiming that they are something they aren't

Never claimed they were anything they weren't. There are two toy prototypes (Blackout and Starscream) and three computer generated renders (Optimus, Scorponok, and Blackout). Whether they're movie renders, concept renders, toy renders, whatever.

Definition: Render: To create an image or representation of something, much like a painting.

Seeing as how those three pictures were obviously done with some 3D software on a computer, I'd say they count. The only one claimed with any specificity is the Scorponok image, and giving that there are toy design notes on it, it doesn't seem too farfetched to label it as such.

I think i like them, but starscream either has the biggest eyes ever (or if you look closely, normal eyes, & the biggest cheeks ever).

If they are big cheeks, has he then got a Powerglideing beard?!

I hated that on SWTF's.

^

Apparently it's Starscream. :redface

Was about to call it a night but felt I had to add this. It's almost as if there's no pleasing some people. Bitchfests commence with TFs being to simplistic. (Alt Prowl/Prime etc.) and now that Hasbro takes the complexity up several notches it's suddenly like ZOMFG it's no longer G1. Yeah I know disign has a lot to with it but really what did you expect. Most of the G1 bots had 3/4 step transformations that would simply suck on film. I'm really hoping for the first time since ever the movie gives 60 second blocks of transformation for each bot and not a A/E/C blur. Also most of these designs IMO have just the right amount of vehicle kibble in bot mode. You can tell each has an earth based alt mode without having door wings or other obnoxious kibble.

As already said the only thing I really don't like is Starscreams head. WTF, is he supposed to be Waspinator?

i wasn't planning on posting past my original, but... if i wanted to see humanoid mecha designs that just happens to transform, i'd watch *insert random mecha anime name here*, and if i wanted humanoid mecha toys i'd buy *insert random mecha anime name here* toys. gimme a/e/c anyday over this crap :tdown

Archived