Movie Toy pictures

Peaugh

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:drool Such amazing detail!

My only niggle would be that their complexity may put kids off them. But then again, screw kids! :P

Damn straight,toys are wasted on children.

Why must Starscream have a head that look like this?

Because they wanted him to look darker apparently. Either that or they got him mixed up with Waspinator. Either way, I'm down with change. I don't want movie characters that look just like the 80's cartoon. That would be childish.

I'm fine with change, but why reinvent the wheel. In my opinion the facial expressions is what made Starscream the charater everyone likes. I mean how are we going to see his trademark smirk when he is plotting to overthrow Megatron. I just can't picture much expression at all with that head mold.

And here I thought it had something to do with his character. I had no idea that so many people loved Starscream's face. :P

I'm happy.

Bring on next year! :thumb

Huge Kudos to the entire team, cept the human cast as yet, because they may still suck royally.

And here I thought it had something to do with his character. I had no idea that so many people loved Starscream's face. :P

lmao. Yeah it is his charater, but you have to know what i mean. Something can have all the charater in the world, but without proper expression alot can be missed. SS has always been kinda know for that smirk of his and i don't see that new head mold being very expressive, if anything looks more drone like.

lmao. Yeah it is his charater, but you have to know what i mean. Something can have all the charater in the world, but without proper expression alot can be missed. SS has always been kinda know for that smirk of him and i don't see that new head mold being very expressive if anything looks more drone like.

I knew what you meant. I was just joking a bit. You have to admit though, that face does make him look evil.

I wonder how long (or short) it will be until these go on clearance.

Now I understand why they're trying to keep underthing underwraps so much...They want to try build the hype like SoaP. I wonder if they'll let the movie be screened or not.

Probably never...seeing as the open-minded fans will buy them up

Now I understand why they're trying to keep underthing underwraps so much...They want to try build the hype like SoaP. I wonder if they'll let the movie be screened or not.

Are you friggin' kidding me? You're already talking about these going on clearance when they are months and months from even being released? Geebus. Some hobbies just aren't affordable I guess.

Why must Starscream have a head that look like this?

Because they wanted him to look darker apparently. Either that or they got him mixed up with Waspinator. Either way, I'm down with change. I don't want movie characters that look just like the 80's cartoon. That would be childish.

I'm fine with change, but why reinvent the wheel. In my opinion the facial expressions is what made Starscream the charater everyone likes. I mean how are we going to see his trademark smirk when he is plotting to overthrow Megatron. I just can't picture much expression at all with that head mold.

Maybe they plan on making him more like E.SS.

Megs: SS...

SS: Yeah, boss...

Megs: Go and get me a tall drink of Energon, now...

SS: Anything for you boss...

Are you friggin' kidding me? You're already talking about these going on clearance when they are months and months from even being released? Geebus. Some hobbies just aren't affordable I guess.

Movie toys last how long usually on shelves? (Don't count SW).

Archived