Armada Prime Hardcopy

Jaguaratron

I love seeing Transformers prototypes that are slightly different from their release form.

Three changes that I noticed:

1) Trailer hitch peg hole instead of a peg.

2) No peg hole on the back of the right leg to mount Over-Run in gun mode when in alt mode.

3) Smoke stacks are flat across the top, the final version has them cut at an angle.

Neat! :thumb

Emerje

Theres a couple more, I will have to update the site, I had forgotten about the peg hole ;)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find the site a lil more complex than it needs to be. honestly after i couldnt find the pic in five seconds i gave up. life is to short for me to search for things. but not to post in here explaining it however.

he hardcopy is a rare piece and Brian is pleased to have the item in his collection.

It's true, it's a beautiful piece.

but it's also true javascript popup galeries sucks.

it's not because you've beautifull and fantastic pieces that your website becomes automatically friendly and pleasant.

he hardcopy is a rare piece and Brian is pleased to have the item in his collection.

It's true, it's a beautiful piece.

but it's also true javascript popup galeries sucks.

it's not because you've beautifull and fantastic pieces that your website becomes automatically friendly and pleasant.

This thread slowly begins to reek of drama.

The site's not that bad. It's a bit clumsy, but not total website hell.

when you show your work in public, you're exposed to criticism.

so when you get it, don't react like if we ate your breakfast and killed your mother if you don't want to see a thread totally destroyed...

if you show a picture of a beautifull car with an ugly girl inside, you will get criticism about the ugly girl, and not the beautifull car...

humans are humans, you can't change that, even with moderators, so the best is to don't offer them an occasion to criticize .

in this thread, more than one persons tell what's wrong with the website, even if the contents is cool.

so if the owner want to get only enthusiasts comments the next time, he now knows what to do..

when you show your work in public, you're exposed to criticism.

so when you get it, don't react like if we ate your breakfast and killed your mother if you don't want to see a thread totally destroyed...

if you show a picture of a beautifull car with an ugly girl inside, you will get criticism about the ugly girl, and not the beautifull car...

humans are humans, you can't change that, even with moderators, so the best is to don't offer them an occasion to criticize .

in this thread, more than one persons tell what's wrong with the website, even if the contents is cool.

so if the owner want to get only enthusiasts comments the next time, he now knows what to do..

There is a subtle difference between critizism and a public execution.

I like the website because it's not cookie cutter and requires you to think before you just start clicking things. You guys are too used to pr0n site :roll

Anyway...

What's a hardcopy and how is it made - materials and such. I see the screws that look like normal zinc plated. Is this before the molds are finalized or what?

same level on the site owner's reaction...

I always see posts telling "hasbro suck, repaint are stupids " etc..

but I never saw a Hasbro manager coming and answer "you're the stupid, if you're not happy, build your own toys, repaints are cool, are you able to do a repaint yourself ? so shut up".

if it would happens in a thread, the result would be the same as here... spamafote.gif

yes, I know, we pollute the thread, but I'm sure without the site owner reaction, it never happened and there were no debate.

same level on the site owner's reaction...

I always see posts telling "hasbro suck, repaint are stupids " etc..

but I never saw a Hasbro manager coming and answer "you're the stupid, if you're not happy, build your own toys, repaints are cool, are you able to do a repaint yourself ? so shut up".

if it would happens in a thread, the result would be the same as here... spamafote.gif

yes, I know, we pollute the thread, but I'm sure without the site owner reaction, it never happened and there were no debate.

The knife cuts both ways.

Archived