Armada Prime Hardcopy

Jaguaratron

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The hardcopy is a larger size

not the same size as the prodction model ?

TF hardcopies are slightly larger than production, as they are used to make the molds and some shrinkage occurs, hardcopies are usually 104% size to allow for the shrinkage factor

Wow, this thread makes you really see how internet folks can act like total douchebags no matter what side of a given argument they represent. "I have new Transtech pictures, but maybe I won't show them because you are teh meanies." WTF is that?

The following image proves my point:

1012Powerglidewadedit.jpg

On topic, the hardcopy is sweet. I am really digging the grey primer color scheme actually. It really makes the details pop out at you. Some comparison shots would rock, if you please.

Wow, this thread makes you really see how internet folks can act like total douchebags no matter what side of a given argument they represent. "I have new Transtech pictures, but maybe I won't show them because you are teh meanies." WTF is that?

On topic, the hardcopy is sweet. I am really digging the grey primer color scheme actually. It really makes the details pop out at you. Some comparison shots would rock, if you please.

I love that pic M.... it is pretty sigworthy

*Right CLick* *Saves*

Psst. You should probably drop your sig size down a little closer to the "300 pixels in height" limit. I do agree with your comments, though.

M-Dawg wrote:

"Wow, this thread makes you really see how internet folks can act like total douchebags no matter what side of a given argument they represent."

"The following image proves my point:"

Sems Fir writes:

Since you would like to troll and make a humorous comment at the expense of a comment here's one back at you. What one word in your first statement would describe how your acting in this thread when you gaze directly at one of these?

mirror.jpg

Your right. To slightly alter your other statement quoted above as a response. The above image proves my point about your how your acting.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Lead Editor

BLACK S. U. N.

i find the site a lil more complex than it needs to be. honestly after i couldnt find the pic in five seconds i gave up. life is to short for me to search for things. but not to post in here explaining it however.

Its probably because the main content of the site is kept under the heading "Archive". But the word "Archive" on the INTERNET typically means "old content".

M-Dawg wrote:

"Wow, this thread makes you really see how internet folks can act like total douchebags no matter what side of a given argument they represent."

"The following image proves my point:"

Sems Fir writes:

Since you would like to troll and make a humorous comment at the expense of a comment here's one back at you. What one word in your first statement would describe how your acting in this thread when you gaze directly at one of these?

mirror.jpg

Your right. To slightly alter your other statement quoted above as a response. The above image proves my point about your how your acting.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Lead Editor

BLACK S. U. N.

Um, he was insulting the other dude, not you.

Ha ha you are wrong, I act the same way in real life as on the Internet. People who know me find that scary but I don't know why.

Archived