Armada Prime Hardcopy

Jaguaratron

M-Dawg wrote:

"Wow, this thread makes you really see how internet folks can act like total douchebags no matter what side of a given argument they represent."

"The following image proves my point:"

Sems Fir writes:

Since you would like to troll and make a humorous comment at the expense of a comment here's one back at you. What one word in your first statement would describe how your acting in this thread when you gaze directly at one of these?

mirror.jpg

Your right. To slightly alter your other statement quoted above as a response. The above image proves my point about your how your acting.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Lead Editor

BLACK S. U. N.

LOL :tflaugh Wow. Some people take this Blot waaaaayy too seriously. Look, they're toys for Christ's sake, quit taking yourself so damn seriously. Yes, you provided the fandom with some very desirable photos of toys we would maybe never have seen otherwise, but you act all high and mighty with your lording of additional pictures over the rest of us. You did not, say, find a cure for AIDS, or feed the hungry across the third world, or anything even remotely close. I will say this next part real slow so you can understand. You...showed...pictures...of...TOYS. You have been nothing but defensive since the beginning of this thread, and I was just trying to illustrate a point that both you and the other parties were acting ridiculously. And the fact that multiple other folks agreed and/or stated the same thing, maybe you should take a look in your little mirror, my friend.

Sems Fir wrote:

"What one word in your first statement would describe how your acting in this thread when you gaze directly at one of these?"

So, if I look in a mirror while making valid points, that makes me a douchebag? Try to make your witty retorts make some sense, please. If I am to be insulted, I would prefer it to be by someone with an IQ higher than a sugar packet.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can a mod lock this thread as an underage troll with nothing better to do but attempt to throw pre school insults and add to his post count has decided to make his home in this thread.

M-Dawg wrote:

"Some people take this Blot waaaaayy too seriously. Look, they're toys for Christ's sake"

Sems Fir writes:

At least I have respect for the children who read this board and don't type words that should be blocked by a language filter. Just by reading this comment you show the community how unintelligent you are, as your vocabulary is clearly not Webster dictionary level.

M-Dawg wrote:

"quit taking yourself so damn seriously. Yes, you provided the fandom with some very desirable photos of toys we would maybe never have seen otherwise, but you act all high and mighty with your lording of additional pictures over the rest of us. You did not, say, find a cure for AIDS, or feed the hungry across the third world, or anything even remotely close. I will say this next part real slow so you can understand. You...showed...pictures...of...TOYS".

Sems Fir writes:

You've contributed what to your collecting community, other than wonderful well thought out comments? If I was "lording" over the Transtech images I would've never should them publicly on the world wide web.

M-Dawg wrote:

"You have been nothing but defensive since the beginning of this thread, and I was just trying to illustrate a point that both you and the other parties were acting ridiculously. And the fact that multiple other folks agreed and/or stated the same thing, maybe you should take a look in your little mirror, my friend".

Sems Fir writes:

Are you stating I shouldn't be defensive regarding rude comments about a website I've contributed to? If you don't like the website don't visit the web url, or post a rude comment in this thread about the website.

M-Dawg wrote:

"So, if I look in a mirror while making valid points, that makes me a douchebag? Try to make your witty retorts make some sense, please. If I am to be insulted, I would prefer it to be by someone with an IQ higher than a sugar packet".

Sems Fir writes:

Judging by this comment it appears you are not old enough to understand the insult and had to inquire for assistance to understand its meaning. You may want to look into the mirror again and wonder why you're holding a sugar packet.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

LEAD EDITOR

BLACK S. U. N.

Can a mod lock this thread as an underage troll with nothing better to do but attempt to throw pre school insults and add to his post count has decided to make his home in this thread.

M-Dawg wrote:

"Some people take this Blot waaaaayy too seriously. Look, they're toys for Christ's sake"

Sems Fir writes:

At least I have respect for the children who read this board and don't type words that should be blocked by a language filter. Just by reading this comment you show the community how unintelligent you are, as your vocabulary is clearly not Webster dictionary level.

M-Dawg wrote:

"quit taking yourself so damn seriously. Yes, you provided the fandom with some very desirable photos of toys we would maybe never have seen otherwise, but you act all high and mighty with your lording of additional pictures over the rest of us. You did not, say, find a cure for AIDS, or feed the hungry across the third world, or anything even remotely close. I will say this next part real slow so you can understand. You...showed...pictures...of...TOYS".

Sems Fir writes:

You've contributed what to your collecting community, other than wonderful well thought out comments? If I was "lording" over the Transtech images I would've never should them publicly on the world wide web.

M-Dawg wrote:

"You have been nothing but defensive since the beginning of this thread, and I was just trying to illustrate a point that both you and the other parties were acting ridiculously. And the fact that multiple other folks agreed and/or stated the same thing, maybe you should take a look in your little mirror, my friend".

Sems Fir writes:

Are you stating I shouldn't be defensive regarding rude comments about a website I've contributed to? If you don't like the website don't visit the web url, or post a rude comment in this thread about the website.

M-Dawg wrote:

"So, if I look in a mirror while making valid points, that makes me a douchebag? Try to make your witty retorts make some sense, please. If I am to be insulted, I would prefer it to be by someone with an IQ higher than a sugar packet".

Sems Fir writes:

Judging by this comment it appears you are not old enough to understand the insult and had to inquire for assistance to understand its meaning. You may want to look into the mirror again and wonder why you're holding a sugar packet.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

LEAD EDITOR

BLACK S. U. N.

So, now you go running for a mod to come save you after someone points out how utterly ridiculous you are acting. I honestly can not believe that you sit there on your high horse judging everyone else for their contributions or lack thereof to the collecting community. You act as though showing some pictures on a shoddily put together website makes you the messiah of the TF collecting world. My contributions to the collecting community are limited to collecting a toyline that I love and having (mostly) meaningful conversations about the toyline I have loved for over 20 years.

Sems Fir wrote:

"Can a mod lock this thread as an underage troll with nothing better to do but attempt to throw pre school insults and add to his post count has decided to make his home in this thread."

M-Dawg responds:

Now who is acting like a juvenille? Didn't anyone ever tell you that name calling is rude? You have no clue as to my age, I could very well be older than you. And I honestly couldn't care less about my post count, I don't feel the need to compare the length of my e-Night Viper to anyone else.

Sems Fir wrote:

"At least I have respect for the children who read this board and don't type words that should be blocked by a language filter. Just by reading this comment you show the community how unintelligent you are, as your vocabulary is clearly not Webster dictionary level."

M-Dawg responds:

Children...nice. I said Blot, dude. Get over it. Bart Simpson said "Starscream" once, did you write angry letters to Fox asking them to "think about the children!!!" Your level of respect to other folks' opinions is sure right up there as well, because we all should have known that since you were involved no constructive criticisms about the website (and if you look back on pages 1 & 2, there were a few objective comments about the layout of the website, not YOUR website mind you, so I don't really know why YOU are so defensive) should be brought up so as to avoid hurting your feelings. :tfsad

Sems Fir wrote:

"You've contributed what to your collecting community, other than wonderful well thought out comments? If I was "lording" over the Transtech images I would've never should them publicly on the world wide web."

M-Dawg responds:

I never claimed to have contributed anything, unlike yourself. You seem to be seeking validation for showing the fandom the images of the unproduced Transtech toys. Thanks, they were great. Now get over it. My statement was in direct response to your comments about how now you were reconsidering posting additional images because someone "insulted" the website you posted them on (once again, not YOUR website). Either post the images or not, don't act like you are holding the Holy Grail and all fandom should bow to you and pledge their first-borns to you for the pics.

Sems Fir wrote:

"Are you stating I shouldn't be defensive regarding rude comments about a website I've contributed to? If you don't like the website don't visit the web url, or post a rude comment in this thread about the website."

M-Dawg responds:

Exactly. You should not be defensive. You should maybe take a few moments with the folks who actually do run the site and use the constructive criticisms to improve the site. Make it more user friendly, inviting, and give the folks something they want to see. I personally don't really care for the site, but I do check it out if there is something that interests me. Thirty minutes after getting there, I can usually find what I am looking for after perusing the oddly laid out menus. Tell the folks that run the site to look up "ARCHIVE" and see what it means. Like they said in "The Princess Bride"..."I do not think that word means what you think it means."

Sems Fir wrote:

"Judging by this comment it appears you are not old enough to understand the insult and had to inquire for assistance to understand its meaning."

M-Dawg responds:

Personal attacks. Nice. Once again you don't know my age, and you don't know me. I honestly did not require any assistance to understand your thinly veiled attempt at insulting me, it just did not make any sense.

Sems Fir wrote:

"You may want to look into the mirror again and wonder why you're holding a sugar packet."

M-Dawg responds:

???WTF??? You got me, because I honestly have no come back for that bit of genius. Good job.

I go now to do better things than have a pointless debate with a witless, defensive moron who has nothing better to do with his time than get all hurt and whine about someone's bashing a site he has posted some pics on. Get over it. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion, even if it differs from yours.

Mods, I willingly accept any warnings and/or flags you give me for my response(s), but I feel that this guy really needs to be taken down a peg or two. I tried to not be inflammatory, but I understand if you view it this way. I would appreciate you not locking this thread until Mr. LEAD EDITOR gets to respond though, as I need another good laugh. :thumb

Guest ultraprime

sweet piece B!!!!

i still cant find the connect to get a hardcopy

someone was selling me a proto of a G1 prime for way too much.

sweet piece B!!!!

i still cant find the connect to get a hardcopy

someone was selling me a proto of a G1 prime for way too much.

It is a sweet piece. I really actually dig the grey primer paint job. Hell, a little color dabbed here and there and it would be an awesome toy! I think someone said earlier, but I couldn't find the response...is this hardcopy bigger than a production model? If so, how much bigger? And where can I score some of those sweet display cases???

M-Dawg wrote:

It is a sweet piece. I really actually dig the grey primer paint job. Hell, a little color dabbed here and there and it would be an awesome toy! I think someone said earlier, but I couldn't find the response...is this hardcopy bigger than a production model? If so, how much bigger? And where can I score some of those sweet display cases???

Sems Fir writes:

There's so much worthless dribble that you typed above it's not even worth responding to anymore. All the proof I needed to show how immature you are lies in this response typed above. You can waste so much time typing up your response but are too lazy to search the web on information about a hardcopy. That shows intelligence. Your laziness clearly shows through as it was I who stated that the hardcopy is larger, but again you still like getting spoon fed. You'll learn how to read when you get old enough. I will conclude this post by responding to this comment:

M-Dawg wrote:

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that name calling is rude"?

Sems Fir writes

Pot meet kettle. Again you show your lack of reading skills as if you go back and read my initial reason for responding in the first place was due to rude comments about the website I contribute to. Now who's up in arms and acting defensive? If you would like I can repost the mirror again for you to gaze into. As I stated earlier in a previous post I made "If you don't like how the website is designed that is fine". Criticism is not a problem. The piece to the puzzle that is amusing are individuals who state a website is poorly designed but yet they themselves have never created a website. I'd really like for you to design a website and showcase your 20 year's worth of toy collecting. I'd be interested in seeing what a real website is supposed to look like. Since you have a higher being complex perhaps a critiquing of your fine work and material is in order.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

LEAD EDITOR

BLACK S. U. N.

Actually, I'll lock it, but you're all at fault. This has turned into the most childish bicker-fest of all time. What in the hell is wrong with you people? I don't care who you are. I don't care what your website is. I just don't want to see this kind of crap. It's pointless. Please, go find something constructive to do with your time.

Archived