Armada Prime Hardcopy

Jaguaratron

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.behindthetoys.com

Do you own that?! *didn't read any thing* I would never touch it. That container is cool as hell. I know he ended up as a $10 deluxe but what you have there is awesome.

One of the differences is the support braces on the front wheels. Dig out your Supercon Prime. You'll see a triangular brace connecting to the axle of each wheel. It was probably added later in production to make that part more durable, but it actually interferes with the transformation.

Other than that, I'm not sure, but I don't have my Prime in front of me to make comparisons.

Y2K Bug wrote:

"to hell with behindthetoys.com. their website layout sucks and it's impossible to link to their galleries".

Sems Fir writes:

Feel free to link up your fantastic website in this thread so everyone can check out what a website is supposed to look like. I'm eager to check out the fantastic contributions you have made to your TF collecting community, as well as view interesting never before seen prototypes such as Transtech displayed on your website. Your knowledge about the creation process and connections to individuals who have worked on the product line must be impressive. Yes, this is called sarcasm.

If you don't have anything polite to state in the thread why post in it? Just read the thread and move on. The hardcopy is a rare piece and Brian is pleased to have the item in his collection. If you have a more impressive piece post it for the collecting community to see. Although, I believe you don't own an item as rare as a hardcopy I'd love to be proven wrong.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

LEAD EDITOR

BLACK S. U. N.

I love seeing Transformers prototypes that are slightly different from their release form.

Three changes that I noticed:

1) Trailer hitch peg hole instead of a peg.

2) No peg hole on the back of the right leg to mount Over-Run in gun mode when in alt mode.

3) Smoke stacks are flat across the top, the final version has them cut at an angle.

Neat! :thumb

Emerje

Archived