Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite voice of Optimus Prime

Recommended Posts

mine would have to be the guy who does prime's voice in the rude awakening video... other than that cullen ftw

  • Replies 39
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all four of them are awsome. I like Chalk for Prime more though.

 

I've never cared for G1 megs evil laugh (please don't hit me if you do) I perfer Kayes evil laugh but i also like his voice, why i dont realy known myself.

  • Author

I don't blame ya m8, I also perfer Chalk.... but I never said Peter Cullen was bad, I do admit... he also plays a excellent Prime.

 

David Kaye made Megatron have a very "EVIL" laugh, Welker only made Megs have a somewhat-evil laugh, but to me didn't have true evil to it. Plus Kaye can make Megatron sound like a very sadistic leader which is another reason why I perfer Kays over Welker. But this really is how I rate the Chalk over Cullen and Kaye over Welker in stars:

 

Gary Chalk: 10 out of 10 stars

Peter Cullen: 8 out of 10 stars

 

David Kaye: 9 out of 10 stars

Frank Welker: 7 out of 10 stars

 

So ask this question? How would you rate Chalk and Cullen in stars? Make sure that it can only be up to 10 stars.

Outside of the original voice for prime- Cullen

I prefer Neil Kaplan as Optimus Prime, and Gary Chalke as Primal, not Optimus.

 

as for Megatron- Weilker, with maybe David Kaye as Galvatron...

 

who was the voice actor that Megatron/galvatron in RiD?

 

Ah dammit, I answered a fanboy thread....

After hearing Cullen's little bit at Comic-Con he still stands has my favorite prime. I don't think Chalk is given much to work with in A/E/C. His voice was fine for A/E Prime but it's not deep enough for the look of Cyb Prime.

 

Has far as Megatron, that depends on how he is. Welker gave us a great ruthless Megatron, but Kaye gave us a cunning Megatron. That guy from RID gave us a boring Megs, but I blame the script not him.

David Kaye wins for Megatron hands down. His acting in Beast Wars really helped to make an awesome show a truly fantastic show.

 

Chalk was great as Primal, but no one can deny that Peter Cullen was great as Prime. To tell the truth, so was Neil Kaplan. It all depends on the writing/character.

Peter Cullen.

 

LOVE the voice synth in TF the movie.

Very strong and powerful. Just like Prime!

 

Cant wait to hear him again in the new movie!

 

Everytime I hear his voice for Toonami, I get chills...

 

:tflaugh

I said this once before that i freak at little things (stand up in your seat and yell so the little aliens on Mars can hear you yell, just not in public hehehe) anyway, when i herd Cullens voice on one of the YouTube videos i thalt that was the awsomeious thing ever. (is that a word?)& Toonami even though i here it often it toke me a while to figure out it was him I just wasnt sure,(thanks to TFans)

 

So what i mean is that who ever the voice director choses i'd be pretty much be happy with.

 

Dark Hunter this is my rates,

Chalk :10 out of 10 Welker: 8 out of 10

Cullen :9 out of 10 Kaye: 9 out of 10

Mr. Burns does not have an English accent and he is pretty evil. bumblebeetounge.gif

Hence why I also said that the upper-class American accent is also evil sound (e.g.: Stewie Griffin).

http://www.vipfanclubs.com/userImages/prod...-Gotohell_1.jpg

 

Board Guidelines

11. No Stealing of Bandwidth(*) - Stealing of bandwidth from this site, or any other site will not be tolerated. If you wish to us a picture from the internet, upload it to your own webspace.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.