Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

5.  NP was apparently in huge demand at SDCC, selling out quickly.  Speculation is that Hasbro may have considered siphoning off some of those set aside for HTS and replenishing the SDCC supply, making things even worse for the website buyers.

I doubt this is the reason (unless they're offering mail-in rainchecks or something similar), there simply isn't time to ship them.

 

 

Actually I believe their import warehouse is in or near San Diego.  Most companies whose goods are manufactured in Asia have their reciveing docks in that area.  Assuming they haven't actually distributed them anywhere, as long as the bulk of their stock is within 100-200 miles it would be a simple matter of loading them on a truck.

As far as I know, Hasbro receives it's containers at the Port of Oakland (which is a couple hundred miles north).  While it's technically feasible to put them on a truck and get them to San Diego in two days (if they haven't already been shipped to the HTD), I should point out you guys are overestimating the ability of big companies to move quickly.  My company isn't nearly as big as Hasbro, but to divert stock intended for another location would require at least a week of filling out forms...

that's the line they gave someone who got through to a sales rep.... now whether or not that stock would actually *make* it to SDCC in time is another matter, but it sounds likely enough to me

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's the line they gave someone who got through to a sales rep.... now whether or not that stock would actually *make* it to SDCC in time is another matter, but it sounds likely enough to me

Heh, sales reps only tell you what you want to hear.

 

Although, a more likely explination (given that someone mentioned that not all the dealers received their expected alotments) is that not all of the stock intended for SDCC actually arrived.  If they know that, claiming that Hasbro is "diverting stock to satisfy SDCC demand" is just a way of making Hasbro look like it's more customer oriented than it truely is.

If they still want to honor the orders made over the phone. They could just honor them in "one per customer" fashion. Savage said that no more will be stocked at the TFCC because of the events from HSTS with orders for Bulk.

Not a member of TFCC, didn't go to SDCC, but an Alt completist. 

 

Just from the 3 pages I read... this is total BS. 

 

I know it's been said, but this is beyond ridiculous. 

 

Is it sad that I got pissed off just reading all of the posts? :redface

 

Also, someone made a comment about them screwing up the completists.. did anyone forget finding Swerve? :-P

 

Ice

Man,

Words can not Describe how Pissed I am. I got a Phone order though, but no confirmation yet. If I don't get one of these, I'm going to start a riot.

Don't get me started. I tried on the fan club site and it kept telling me my CC number was wrong. Then the processing crashed. After I finally got it working again they were out of stock. THEN, the hasbro toy shop really pissed me off. I got to the page to order him. I was refreshing the page every 5 minutes or so from 9am until he showed in stock. The problem with that is he never showed in stock. I refreshed and it went from coming soon to Out Of Stock. These web sites can blow me.

Also, someone made a comment about them screwing up the completists.. did anyone forget finding Swerve? :-P

 

Ice

Swerve's an odd case.

 

Some never saw him, around here total shelfwarmer at every TRU last Xmas season.

You know if I do see it as "In Stock"  I'm going to place a second order online, I don't care if I end up with 20 of these fricken things. I know I can use them for trading or something.

You know if I do see it as "In Stock"  I'm going to place a second order online, I don't care if I end up with 20 of these fricken things. I know I can use them for trading or something.

 

i'd so do that if i had the fundage, got the dog spayed this month so either my phone order is honored or it's back to cruising stores and surfing walmart & etoys (so i can use billmelater)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.