Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goktimus Prime's Collection

Recommended Posts

Not too shabby for someone without eBay, eh? ;)

 

--->> UPDATED! (Jul 2011) <<---

 

Views of my Transformers room:

the door

View 1

View 2

View 3

View 4

 

GENERATION 1

 

1984-series Optimus Prime & Megatron w/ Orion Pax, Protect Ironhide, Emergency Ratchet, Megaplex and MP Megatron

collection2011_06.jpg

 

1984-series Autobots

collection2011_07.jpg

 

1984-series Decepticons

collection2011_08.jpg

 

1985-series Autobots

collection2011_09.jpg

 

More 1985 Autobots

collection2011_10.jpg

 

1985-series Decepticons

collection2011_11.jpg

 

1986-series Autobots

collection2011_12.jpg

 

More 1986 Autobots

collection2011_13.jpg

 

1986-series Decepticons

collection2011_18.jpg

 

1987-series Autobots

collection2011_24.jpg

 

Image post limited reached. :( So just links from here on...

 

1987-series Decepticons

 

More 1987 Transformers

 

1988-series Autobots

 

More 1988 Autobots

 

1988-series Decepticons

 

1989-series Autobots

 

1989-series Decepticons

 

1990-series Transformers

 

1991-series Transformers

 

1992-series Transformers

 

 

GENERATION 2

 

1993-94 Autobots

 

1993-94 Decepticons

 

1995 Transformers

 

 

BEAST WARS/MACHINES

 

Beast Wars Series 1

 

Beast Wars Series 2

 

Beast Wars Series 3

 

Beast Machines

 

 

CAR ROBOT/RiD

 

Autobots

 

Predacons & Decepticons

 

 

THE UNICRON TRILOGY

 

Transformers Armada

 

Energon Autobots

 

Energon Decepticons

 

Transformers Cybertron

 

Cybertron Autobots w/ Animorphs, Universe & Timelines

 

 

MASTERPIECE, BINALTECH/ALTERNATORS, KISS PLAY, ALTERNITY & TITANIUM SERIES

 

Masterpiece

 

Binaltech & Alternators

 

More Binaltech & Alternators

 

Still more Binaltech, KISS Play, Alternity & Titanium Series

 

 

ANIMATED

 

Autobots

 

Decepticons

 

"CLASSICSVERSE" (Classics, Henkei, Universe, Generations, United, Reveal The Shield)

 

Classicsverse Autobots

 

Classicsverse Autobots & Decepticons

 

Classicsverse Decepticons

 

 

MOVIE

 

Movie Autobots

 

More Movie Autobots

 

Still more Movie Autobots

 

Movie Decepticons

 

Still more Movie Decepticons

 

Even more Movie Decepticons

 

OTHER STUFF

 

Robot Masters, "Planet-formers" & Power Core Combiners

 

Machine Wars w/ Device Label, Disney Label, Mighty Muggs and misc. PVC figurines

 

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y227/goktimusprime/Transformers/collection%202011/collection2011_47.jpg]Crossovers (not pictured: Marvel Crossovers - they're somewhere else but I CBB'd photographing them :P)

 

PlaySkool Transformers <--i.e. Transformers that my daughter's allowed to play with :P

 

DVDs, COMICS & BOOKS

 

Loose-in-box Armada Hot Shot, MISB Transmetal Optimus Primal

 

Kids Meal toys (obscured by a TF pinball game, I know ;))

 

My wardrobe (full of Transformers clothes)

 

Some carded figures

 

Transformers growth chart (photobombed!)

  • Replies 63
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pardon my language but Im gonna reinact my first comment when I saw the first pic, "HOLY Blot!!" That's alot of Transformers! It looks nice too.

Now that I've looked at more pics I have to laugh at two things. One, Meg's rubber ducky and two, you bought Animorphs.

 

Every time I see a collection like this I realize Im broke. Then again, while you were collecting all the figs I dont have, I was probably buying video games, movies and CDs.

um... wow and stuff :eek your g1 collection is fierce

god damn it dude thats frick'n huge. 3 things, optimal optimus needs his shoulders rotated, omega prime needs magnus's weapon to bt fliped upside down and wft is in unicrons hand? but seriousely holly crap thats an awesome collection.

I realize MP Prime is talking to Bumblebee, but why does he look like he's leaning backwards.

 

Also, in the pick of your Armada Decepticons, it looks like Cyclonus is making an attempt, and succeeding at doing so, to block Starscream from seeing any fame.

ya know, i can't wait to post my collection pics up here again,....maybe i too can get slammed for slight mistransrformations and shelf crowding :thumb sorry dude, my comments weren't a dis so please don;t be offended. its just the price one pays for having a ginormous collection,.....ur bound to slip up every now and then; but ur set up is cool as hell.

bw megs with the ducky :tflaugh

Very nice.  I know I'll never have collection that big, don't even think I'd want to.  But some figs in there I'd like to have:)

  • Author
you bought Animorphs.

I did no such thing! They were given to me for free! :P

They used to belong to Ben Yee where it decorated a former office space of his, but when he stopped working there, he had to clear out his stuff... he was just about to throw these Animorphs out with the rest of the garbage, but decided to give them to me instead. Always nice to know that I rank slightly higher than a rubbish bin. ;)

 

sorry dude, my comments weren't a dis so please don;t be offended. its just the price one pays for having a ginormous collection,.....

Acutally, OPOP's backward shoulders thing is an exclusive Australian variant that -- nah, you got me. I just fcuked up. :P

 

Megatron's duck thanks you all. Quack!! :D

 

P.S.: As for what's in Unicron's hand - that's a McDonalds Happy Meal Unicron! He's lovin' it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.