Transmutate

TMan978

One more thing. Hasbro has gone the extra mile to please us as far as Alt Tracks is concerned. First they took the whole Red Tracks thing a step further. They made it a whole new character plus took the effort to give us the flame sticker we all demanded we must have. I wouldn't be shocked if they don't shut us completely up by giving us a limited edition Yellow Tracks.

You know what? They should do a limited edition Diecast Alternators figure. Like every 8 month release in short supply 1 Diecast Alternators figure.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um - isnt this topic about "Transmutate"?

so Here is my thing - Transmutate was on ONE episode of BW right?

And although i totally dug him (and have defended him/that episode in other threads) I have never gotten the impression that the episode is all that popular.

In fact i have heard many fans say its one of their least fave...

On the other side of that coin - a lot of the early BW figs are less than spectacular (IMO) BUT i do want the Transmutate figure... sigh.

Any nods on what the figure does? Any commentary on the character or the episode? Was there ever any speculation on Which Character he SHUOLD have been?? (ie. if silverbolt's pod had malfunctioned would he also be cripple-bot?)

does this mean he comes in 6 parts (6x$14=$84 if you dont get a stiffy for the original BW molds kinda pricey)

Just a thought - lets keep the random Hasbro Bashing in some other thread

Any thoughts on This little bugger?

And although i totally dug him (and have defended him/that episode in other threads) I have never gotten the impression that the episode is all that popular.

Really, Transmutate is the best choice for such a figure.  He didn't actually Transform (that I recall) so it's easier to make a simple figure of him, plus his design sort of lends itself to being assembled from six pieces.

If they didn't do Transmutate I could see as a viable alternatives mini-snap-together models of the Axalon and the Predacon ship.

Really, Transmutate is the best choice for such a figure.  He didn't actually Transform (that I recall) so it's easier to make a simple figure of him, plus his design sort of lends itself to being assembled from six pieces.

If they didn't do Transmutate I could see as a viable alternatives mini-snap-together models of the Axalon and the Predacon ship.

or ravage. a snap together 100% show accurate (non-transforming) ravage. but i just got my metals ravage so i dont care. good idea imo though.

That would be awesome.

If Transmutate is only 6 pieces, will there be a similar insentive to buy after wave 2?

Wave 1 is only the first 3 figures, so there's the incentive for wave 2.

That would be awesome.

If Transmutate is only 6 pieces, will there be a similar insentive to buy after wave 2?

right, but then what?  there will be more than two waves, won't there?

That would be awesome.

right, but then what?  there will be more than two waves, won't there?

So far there are only 8 figures known to be released. Wave 1 and 2 are the repaints with Transmutate. The other two are the new mold leaders. So maybe wave 3/4 will be new molds? I don't know, Hasbro hasn't said anything beyond that, except that they are looking for Ravage.

Archived