Transmutate

TMan978

Seriously now. Can we finally give Hasbro the respect they deserve with out any complaining? They have truely gone out of the way for us as of late. First we get Unicron. We get cost effective BT figures called Alternators+exclusives Alts. A more Unique 20th Anniversary Optimus. TRU exclusive Energon smaller Megs & Prime. Universe, for the folks that want em. Alpha Q, Kicker & highwire. Exclusive Cybertron guys. Botcon, BW anniversary and now Transmutate.

I know some people will take that stuff I mentioned and make jokes but I am seriously gratified. Thank you Hasbro for actually listening to us.

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&album...ze=800&start=25

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i agree latly they have realy done well. shame they still dont want to sell most of it in the EU so imo they still suck

That's Hasbro Europe though, not the home branch/US branch or whatever. Not the same entity.

Hasbro US gets much of my love for this stuff. Never would have expected a Transmutate figure, and I would have called anyone who said one was coming a liar.

its all the same company to me since hasbro USA basicly controls all the other sub parts like hasbro UK

:pfx hasbro uk only gets what the us can't sell. hasbro uk havent even finished releasing energon in europe yet and no cybertron till 2006.

hasbro still does not have my respect. if the toys get cheaper or are on a similar release pattern to us i won't complain

i agree latly they have realy done well. shame they still dont want to sell most of it in the EU so imo they still suck

That's Hasbro Europe though, not the home branch/US branch or whatever. Not the same entity.

Hasbro US gets much of my love for this stuff. Never would have expected a Transmutate figure, and I would have called anyone who said one was coming a liar.

Yeah hasbro Uk and Europe are seperate to the head office in the USA and are run like little fifedoms, they are eternally trying to flex their corporate muscles and make as many decisions as they can, unfortunately these are normally pretty damn bad ones, thank god for the internet

NO respect till we get what we all want.... more G1

ouch. you act as if they raped your dog or something. i think theyre doing a great job. we say many homages in energon and more in cybertron. sure armada was a bomb but we did get unicron. id sit through armada again to get unicron again. but this thread is a lost cause. all people know what to do is Starscream.

thank god for ebay. it'll be a cold day in hell when hasbro uk finally decides to make the fans happy by releasing at the same time as the rest of the world

NO respect till we get what we all want.... more G1

ouch. you act as if they raped your dog or something. i think theyre doing a great job. we say many homages in energon and more in cybertron. sure armada was a bomb but we did get unicron. id sit through armada again to get unicron again. but this thread is a lost cause. all people know what to do is Starscream.

i wouldn't agree with that. hasbro are capable of releasing good molds granted, my hasbro though releases only half the toys, releases them late and for twice the price as america. Hasbro uk hasn't done anything really special for tf fans since operation combination which was well over 12 years ago

Archived