Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Nice pics of the movie toys hitjim. Even your pics still don't convince me to buy any though. I'll have to see if the movie enthuses me into likeing the new designs.

Last week I traded with a guy also in the uk. I traded a bunch of my old G1 toys for some of his. I got Razorclaw, Rampage and Headstrong, amonst others. These have joined Divebomb. Unfortunately i don't have Tantrum, or the Predaking parts. So Preders currently has a small head (Razorclaw's), no feet or fists, and one of my 1 year old daughter's toy skittles acting as a peg leg!

I find alot of the middle era G1 stuff goes very well with the Classics and G1 homage toys from Cybertron etc. Razorclaw, as an example, is a good voyager sized toy and fits in well along side Classics Megatron and Energon Shockwave (shockblast).

Well This past week I have dropped some serius cash on figures:

Movie Stuff: Dlx Jazz, Bumblebee, Brawl, Wreckage, Scorponok, Bonecrusher, Barricade, Swindle, Blackout, Starscream, Ironhide, Ratchet

Gen 1 Stuff: Abominus, Fastlane, Cloudraker, Anti-Aircraft Base, Countdown, Monstructor, Pretender Bumblebee, Axer, Dreadwind, Darkwing, Hosehead, Quickmix, Crankcase, Windsweeper, Skullgrin, Chainclaw, Catilla, Iguanus, Submarauder, Grandslam, Raindance, Groundbreaker, Scoop, Octopunch, Pincher, Groundshaker, Carnivac, AM Devestator, Guzzle, Sizzle, Fizzle, Skystalker, Backstreet, Dogfight, Override, Gunrunner, Cloudburst and all are 100% Complete and C8 or better(purchased from FortMax.net) So much better than WJL who has yet to answer an email of mine over a week old

Whee. And yet another morpher/changer for me:

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - Dino Brace (Thundersaurus Morpher) [MISB, from eBay]

tf114.jpg

Managed to nab this one for real cheap on eBay; it'll replace my Thundersaurus Morpher quite nicely. :thumb

Whee. And yet another morpher/changer for me:

- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (Power Rangers Dino Thunder) - Dino Brace (Thundersaurus Morpher) [MISB, from eBay]

tf114.jpg

Managed to nab this one for real cheap on eBay; it'll replace my Thundersaurus Morpher quite nicely. :thumb

Here's my haul. :thumb bonecrusheroptimus.jpg

Target's also having a sale on the TFs. Robovision Prime, $19.99. Deluxes, $7.99 and Real Gear is $6.19. (Can't remember the Voyagers. I think it's $17 something. Everything else is 10% off.)

Aoi

Here's my haul.

Also copied this from my other Haul post. Target's also having a sale on the TFs. Robovision Prime, $19.99. Deluxes, $7.99 and Real Gear is $6.19. (Can't remember the Voyagers. I think it's $17 something. Everything else is 10% off.)

bonecrusheroptimus.jpg

Aoi

Blackout *awesome*

Target Exclusive Energon Arcee *less awesome* .. though the color scheme looks good.

*I'm really glad I steered clear of Energon, honestly.