Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I think ima gonna stick to my guns on the helmet (Unless its cheap) $30 just seems a bit to much for it.

Its hard casue anyones whos seen my collection can see im a completest ><

Got me a Prime "Cuddle Pillow"!!! Its like 2'6''.

My haul for today, mostly at Montreal ToyCon 2007:

 

- Marvel Legends 12" Icons - Venom (unmasked variant) [MISB, from Toycon 2007]

- (The Return of) Spider-Man #64 - Her Name is Poison [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Amazing Spider-Man #400 - A Death in the Family [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Transformers the Movie 2007 stickers and cup [from Toycon 2007]

- Final Fantasy 8 - Griever Pendant knock-off [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Transformers the Movie - 3D Battle-Card Game (1 pack) [MOC, from local TRU]

 

tf113.jpg

 

Finally got a couple of Spidey comics that I missed... like 15 years ago. :P

I was looking for the regular 12" Icons Venom, but I was only able to find the unmasked variant... :(

My haul for today, mostly at Montreal ToyCon 2007:

 

- Marvel Legends 12" Icons - Venom (unmasked variant) [MISB, from Toycon 2007]

- (The Return of) Spider-Man #64 - Her Name is Poison [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Amazing Spider-Man #400 - A Death in the Family [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Transformers the Movie 2007 stickers and cup [from Toycon 2007]

- Final Fantasy 8 - Griever Pendant knock-off [MOC, I guess? from Toycon 2007]

- Transformers the Movie - 3D Battle-Card Game (1 pack) [MOC, from local TRU]

 

tf113.jpg

 

Finally got a couple of Spidey comics that I missed... like 15 years ago. :P

I was looking for the regular 12" Icons Venom, but I was only able to find the unmasked variant... :(

GGG with Goldion Hammer

post-5716-1180907871_thumb.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Thurs. 5/31/07

 

Transformers Kiss Players Exclusives:

x1 Atari-Scream [Ebay Seller: blackgears_com]

 

MyTFHaul_for_5-31-07.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

whats the atari scream?

So, this is what happens when you have a birthday on June 3rd:

 

BDayHaulAlts.jpg

 

And just for kicks

 

BDayHaulBots.jpg

 

A few notes. I'm really disappointed in the duck feet bumblebee has... but that classic automobilia is hard to pass up for me, having been a gearhead in the past.

 

I managed to transform LP 2x w/out instructions... that was fun.

 

Scorponok was picked out by my mother. I decided not to take it back, since she was so excited to give it to me, and also b/c of how it interacts with Blackout. While it may not make a great transformer, it's a pretty fun toy.

 

And I'd just like to mention that I did not have to spend a dime on any of these. They were all gifts. Truthfully, I didn't expect to get more than one. Miracles do happen. We'll see what Fathers' Day brings :tflaugh

So, this is what happens when you have a birthday on June 3rd:

 

BDayHaulAlts.jpg

 

And just for kicks

 

BDayHaulBots.jpg

 

A few notes. I'm really disappointed in the duck feet bumblebee has... but that classic automobilia is hard to pass up for me, having been a gearhead in the past.

 

I managed to transform LP 2x w/out instructions... that was fun.

 

Scorponok was picked out by my mother. I decided not to take it back, since she was so excited to give it to me, and also b/c of how it interacts with Blackout. While it may not make a great transformer, it's a pretty fun toy.

 

And I'd just like to mention that I did not have to spend a dime on any of these. They were all gifts. Truthfully, I didn't expect to get more than one. Miracles do happen. We'll see what Fathers' Day brings :tflaugh

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.