Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

(* = There are duplicates, but since they can't fit in the picture, they aren't included.)

My Hybrid Haul For Sat. 6/02/07

Transformers Movie Real Gear Robots Wave #1 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81090 Power Up VT6 [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Movie Real Gear Robots Wave #2 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81088 Booster X10 [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 #81086 Zoom Out 25X [store: Target/Wal-Mart]*

Transformers Movie Scouts Wave #X (Asst. #80402)-[Target Exclusive]:

x3 #80407 Hardtop [store: Target]*

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #2 (Asst. #81056):

x1 #81057 Scorponok [store: Wal-Mart]

x2 #81065 Decepticon Brawl [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #81092 Barricade (and Decepticon Frenzy) [store: Wal-Mart]*

Transformers Movie Deluxes Wave #3 (Asst. #81056):

x2 #81104 Swindle [store: Wal-Mart]*

x2 #81099 Bonecrusher [store: Wal-Mart]*

Transformers Movie Voyagers Wave #2 (Asst. #81060):

x1 #81121 Starscream [store: Target]

Transformers Titanium Robot Masters (3") Wave #10 [Asst. #34558]:

x1 #33971 Blackout (Movie Version) [store: Wal-Mart]

Transformers Takara Collection Book-Style Reissues:

x1 TF Collection #18 Soundblaster with Buzzsaw & Ravage [Ebay Seller: prowl2001]

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Figures "Wave 3" (Asst. #87500):

x1 #87275 "Figure #016: Darth Vader" (Darth Vader Collectible Coin) [store: Wal-Mart]

Warner Home Video DVD(s):

x1 Gilmore Girls - "The Complete 5th Season" [store: Target]

Powerpuff Girls Z DVD(s):

PPGZ DVD - Collector's Edition Volume 6 "Momoko Akatsutsumi Cover" + "Rolling Bubbles Box" [Online Store: Play-Asia.com]

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 FOTB Pack(s) [store: Wal-Mart]

x1 DP04 Pack(s) "1-Pack" [store: Target]

MyHybridHaul_for_6-02-07.jpg

What do most of you do for a living, if you can afford to buy two of everything!?

I'm being picky with the movie line purchases, and still have to decide what I'm spending money on, and what I'll try to get two weeks from now...

Real Gear Booster x10 & Zoom Out 25x

DSCN1193.jpg

DSCN1194.jpg

Robot Heroes Prime & Ravage and Magnus & Megatron (almost cried - not really - seeing everyone else, and not being able to afford them all right now...)

DSCN1192.jpg

and the reason I even walked into Wal-Mart (Target didn't have RV Prime, negating my reason for walking into there)...Jazz.

DSCN1196.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

God, is he amazing...

big haul for me today.

Leader Megatron

Voyager Starscream

Voyager Ironhide

Deluxe Bumblebee vs. Barricade

Deluxe Scorponok

Deluxe Bumblebee

Deluxe Brawl x 2

Deluxe Jazz x 2

Scout Arcee x 2

post-8467-1180832062_thumb.jpg

What was the price of the Wal-Mart 2 pack bb and barricade. Saw it at one wally in a $24 spot, didnt bother checking if the price was right cause they just came out so i figured they ALL couldnt get messed up.... :fire

Thats why i passed, No big deal ive had wave one of the deluxe's for a few weeks now.

I was just thinking about my wall less boxes to hang the better. As a box is better.

If thats the case i will get the 2 pack and just sell/trade my bb and barricade :D

all the movie figures ...EXCEPT for megatron

Trying to stay conservative, today I picked up RV Prime and Starchicken from Target, Leader Prime, Ratchet, and the Blackout/Scorpy 2-pack from TRU. Combined with my previous movie hauls, I have the "primary" available version of each actual movie 'bot except for Megs (no FABs, slammers, stompers, unleasheds, legends, etc for me, for the sake of my wallet and shelf space). I'll only be "double-dipping" for subsequent releases that are improvements (e.g. Leader Brawl, Ult Bee), and I'm trying to avoid any non-movie characters.

What is with everybody finding wave two figs already.

Only saw all of wave 1.

Not complaining btw.

Bought

Leader class Prime, Voyager Ratchet, Blackout, Deluxe Barricade, Bumblebee, & Jazz.

Also found a complete but opened Iptimal Optimus Primal at Galaxy comics.

Sweet. :thumb

Posted this in the movie figure thread but figured I would post it hear to (to good of a deal I just have to share it as much as I can)

Long story; Wasn't plaining on getting any of these untill stores clearanced them (money, and know that do to the amount of them one day they will be cheap, also don't feel the toys do the movie justice, manly money), but still wanted to see them (manly Blackout and Ironhide cuz in the pics I've seen they look sweet). Checked thoughout the week to find a store who put them out early, and on thrusday ran into the Arundel Mills Wal Mart at 7:00 am and they stocked the Deluxe and Voyagers by accident, and they all were all on a end cap marked 9.96. I grabbed Ironhide, Blackout and Starscream (cuz for 10 bucks I got to get them and Starscream is well Starscream). While they wouldn't sell them to me on thrusday a very kind manager put them for hold for me in the back at the 9.96 price point and I was able to pick up them today for 9.96 :yay :yay :yay :yay :tfgrin