Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 9/08/09

 

Transformers G1/Classic(s)/Universe > Custom Figures/Accessories > iGear:

x1 IG-TF002A: Auto-Scout Cassette (Blue) {Online Store: TFsource.com}

x1 IG-TF002B: Auto-Scout Cassette (Black) {Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

51-MyTFHaul_FOR_9-08-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Tues. 9/08/09

 

Transformers G1/Classic(s)/Universe > Custom Figures/Accessories > iGear:

x1 IG-TF002A: Auto-Scout Cassette (Blue) {Online Store: TFsource.com}

x1 IG-TF002B: Auto-Scout Cassette (Black) {Online Store: TFsource.com}

 

51-MyTFHaul_FOR_9-08-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

I just won another auction on ebay on a ROTF Ravage for $9.99

Big scores today, more than I should have done:

 

ROTF Bruticus, Grindor, and Voyager Megatron. Meg is awesome, nicely in scale w/ The Fallen I believe. Also Legends Sideways. PLus, my 6in. Titanium Rodimus Prime arrived at work, but hasn't been delivered to my desk yet. Prob Thurs, stupid mailroom.

Just found Bruticus today. The Target I go to really sucks with stocking things on the floor sometimes. I was in the same store the other day and I could have sworn I saw a dude walking off with a Bruticus but I checked the shelves and saw nothing, not even a tag so I assumed it was something else. Go home and check online and the website shows they have it in stock at the same store. That's when I figured out that they had them hiding out in the back. If something new is out shouldn't that go out on the floor over old crap that has not sold in months?

 

Anyway happy to have a Bruticus to go along side Superion.

Just found Animated Grimlock and Deluxe Movie Jolt. Also Saw ice cream twins and blazemaster and scorponok. Which I still need to get.

Just found Bruticus today. The Target I go to really sucks with stocking things on the floor sometimes. I was in the same store the other day and I could have sworn I saw a dude walking off with a Bruticus but I checked the shelves and saw nothing, not even a tag so I assumed it was something else. Go home and check online and the website shows they have it in stock at the same store. That's when I figured out that they had them hiding out in the back. If something new is out shouldn't that go out on the floor over old crap that has not sold in months?

 

Anyway happy to have a Bruticus to go along side Superion.

 

 

The general rule is always FIFO, First In, First Out. It's a large part of the reason why later wave figures are seldom seen. The old stuff has to sell first.

As for stores with empty shelves and full stockrooms, just figure the clerk doesn't care, is making $7 an hour or is high, if not all 3.

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 9/09/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92867 Sideways {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Nintendo DS Accessories > Character Styluses/Collector's Edition:

x1 Shaymin (Sky Forme) Character Stylus {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x5 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-09-09.jpg

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Wed. 9/09/09

 

Transformers ROTF > Legends Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83971:

x3 #92867 Sideways {Store: Wal-Mart}

x2 #92900 Tankor {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Transformers ROTF > Scout Class > Wave #4 > Asst. #83974:

x2 #93055 Ejector {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Nintendo DS Accessories > Character Styluses/Collector's Edition:

x1 Shaymin (Sky Forme) Character Stylus {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh Other TCG:

x1 RP02-EN Pack(s) + RP02-EN099 Green Baboon, Defender Of The Forest {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x5 ANPR-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

52-MyHybridHauL_FOR_9-09-09.jpg

Here's my recent haul.

 

From Wal-Mart.com

 

Transformers The Movie 20th Anniv. Soundtrack

ROTF Voyager-class:

The Fallen

Stratosphere

Megatron

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.