Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Great find, be very very careful of the gold plastic!!!

The stuff they used for gold and brown in the 90s is super brittle.

Great find, be very very careful of the gold plastic!!!

The stuff they used for gold and brown in the 90s is super brittle.

 

I can attest to that. Mine's waist has crumbled. Do you suppose there's anyone out there who has copied and molded this waist piece? I'd pay for a reproduction/replacement.

0419000927.jpg

 

Working my way towards the completed smaller version bots for Abominus and Piranacon, I got yet another Snaptrap, this time with chest shield, and a complete Blot, and a complete Rippersnapper, as well as the back gun for Sinnertwin, now I just need the actual bot for him to complete as I already have his small gun..And got a Pointblank spoiler to complete him all up as well. Oh, and got both of Skalor's guns to complete his minibot version. Still need to ENTIRE Nautilators..damn.

 

 

 

Then after a disappointing trip yesterday to a few antinque places hoping to find TF's, ( I found some, but nothing I didn't already have really..) I hit some local stores again and just picked up the new Kmart Starscream and the TF RPM cars, for Starscream and repaint Ironhide, and then Rollbar and repaint Sideways.

 

0418001758.jpg

 

 

G1 Chromedome and Pointblank. They're a little more worn than they appeared on the auctions, but they're pretty cool. Chromedome had no head, so I gave him one from a cheap KO-type TF. PB needs guns! Also missing his big blue shield/wing, but I think he looks better without it.

 

I'd love to hit CD w/ new Reprolabels, but they're really expensive for some reason, $32 IIRC.

 

 

 

lol, no, 8$--I just ordered a set. And Pointblanks are 12$ I just completed both of my Chromedome, and Pointblank..Now just waiting on the Repo stickers to make them look brand new as well as complete :)

I've come into quite a bit of stuff in the last few days. ROTF Bludgeon, Animated Sunstorm, Henkei Galvatron, Universe Tread Bolt, and Universe Blades. And a nice new laptop. So despite being burgled, its been quite a good week! :lol

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/19/10

 

Transformers - Shattered Glass > Custom(s):

x1 SG Galvatron (#1) (TFW2005.com/TFClub.com Member: Victorysabre}

 

12-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-19-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Mon. 04/19/10

 

Transformers - Shattered Glass > Custom(s):

x1 SG Galvatron (#1) (TFW2005.com/TFClub.com Member: Victorysabre}

 

12-MyTFHaul_FOR_04-19-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

For those curious, here's a shot of WST Soundwave next to WST Blaster.

Just got him. Got a Dirge and Ramjet on the way which will make all 7 Seekers.

 

Radios.jpg

 

Radios2.jpg

For those curious, here's a shot of WST Soundwave next to WST Blaster.

Just got him. Got a Dirge and Ramjet on the way which will make all 7 Seekers.

 

Radios.jpg

 

Radios2.jpg

 

What's the plastic quality on it? Looks kind of soft in the legs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.