Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

i really think they should rename that department to Recently Used or The Action Figure Orphanage. I have about 100 figures purchased from that site's vintage pile

 

 

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Cybertron Smokescreen, complete and pretty.

 

G1 Micromasters Powertrain and Mudslinger. So wee!

0406000955.jpg

 

0406000956.jpg

 

 

 

Got a big G1 haul in today--now to just finish up all the missing little bits for each of them..

 

 

I probably blabbed about getting these earlier in this thread but if I didn't here it is - my G1 Dinobots.

 

Snarl (E-Bay: shawnmatthewtoys)

Grimlock (E-Bay: g1transformerstore)

Slag (E-Bay: bellkad1230)

Swoop (E-Bay: wheeljackslab)

Sludge (E-Bay: wheeljackslab)

 

All complete, lots of wear, some of them are in bad need of a reprolabel job, and most likely some joint tightening

 

IMG_0250.jpg

 

IMG_0249.jpg

 

And to finish off my haul for the day, I preordered War for Cybertron from GameStop. Gonna get me that Shockwave.

haul1.png

 

Got a few items delivered this morning, happy times.

 

Both graphic novels were £3.99 each, what a steal.

I probably blabbed about getting these earlier in this thread but if I didn't here it is - my G1 Dinobots.

 

Snarl (E-Bay: shawnmatthewtoys)

Grimlock (E-Bay: g1transformerstore)

Slag (E-Bay: bellkad1230)

Swoop (E-Bay: wheeljackslab)

Sludge (E-Bay: wheeljackslab)

 

All complete, lots of wear, some of them are in bad need of a reprolabel job, and most likely some joint tightening

 

IMG_0250.jpg

 

IMG_0249.jpg

 

And to finish off my haul for the day, I preordered War for Cybertron from GameStop. Gonna get me that Shockwave.

 

Your Dinobot collection is so beautiful JT-Prime. :drool I have always loved seeing the entire team together. I only wish I could afford them all. Good Job!

Loving the G-1 guys JT :) Repo stickers will make them ALL better.

 

Purchased a 2nd Pointblank--least this one had his targetmaster and his waist piece isn't cracked..now to get the spoiler :/

 

0407001354.jpg

 

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.