Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

saw Jolt and Dead End Deluxes today, passed on them, but picked up Blazemaster! his robot mode is honestly 3-4x bigger than his alt chopper mode. really cool engineering!

Maybe you could post a review? I've been wanting to pick this guy up.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 7/27/09

 

CD(s):

x1 Spongebob's Greatest Hits + 3 Bonus Songs (Edition #2) {Store: Meijer}

 

Lego City > Town Essentials:

x1 #8402 Sports Car {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 DP04-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 DP03-EN + DP05-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer/Wal-Mart}

 

20-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-27-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Mon. 7/27/09

 

CD(s):

x1 Spongebob's Greatest Hits + 3 Bonus Songs (Edition #2) {Store: Meijer}

 

Lego City > Town Essentials:

x1 #8402 Sports Car {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh GX TCG:

x1 DP04-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x1 DP03-EN + DP05-EN 2-Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 RGBT-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer/Wal-Mart}

 

20-MyNTFHaul_FOR_7-27-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

saw Jolt and Dead End Deluxes today, passed on them, but picked up Blazemaster! his robot mode is honestly 3-4x bigger than his alt chopper mode. really cool engineering!

Maybe you could post a review? I've been wanting to pick this guy up.

 

 

I'll have a video review up by tomorrow morning. I'll post a link when it's ready

 

He really is great except for the boring hunks of white plastic for his rotors...and his arms are a demon bitch to transform! I don't know if it's just me or what but the way they are designed they continuously fall off during transformation. Once you get them done though they are great!

 

EDIT: Here's the links...

 

Blazemaster Pt.1

 

Blazemaster Pt.2

sweet comic! Where did you find the Skips and Mudflap ice cream truck? I've been looking everywhere and can't find it at all

 

Thanks Mate :). Since I live in Australia (& our distribution can be months behind the US... :roll ), I ordered him from RobotKingdom (together with a bunch of other stuff) a couple of weeks ago.

 

When you just can't wait... ;)

Whew. I should of slapped my hand today. :lol

 

Here's my haul;

 

TRU.Com : ToysRUsOnline.jpg

Metal Sonic JUVI

ROTF DlX Sideways (regular, I hope.)

ROTF Voyager Optimus Prime

 

Kohls: KohlsA.jpgKohlsB.jpg

Breakaway (Japanese Variant)

Sideways (Japanese Variant)

2 Bakugan things(No clue the names..Should probably take 'em out of the bag to find out...)

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Sonic t-shirt (one xxl to wear, and one xl to put into a shadowbox.)

 

Target: Target.jpg

TF Starwars Cross Over V-Wing(I think It's a V-Wing..)

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Ice Viper

TF building cards

another Bakugan thinger, and a shelf.

 

Pics to be edited in soon.

Whew. I should of slapped my hand today. :lol

 

Here's my haul;

 

TRU.Com :

Metal Sonic JUVI

ROTF DlX Sideways (regular, I hope.)

ROTF Voyager Optimus Prime

 

Kohls:

Breakaway (Japanese Variant)

Sideways (Japanese Variant)

2 Bakugan things(No clue the names..Should probably take 'em out of the bag to find out...)

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Sonic t-shirt (one xxl to wear, and one xl to put into a shadowbox.)

 

Target:

TF Starwars Cross Over V-Wing(I think It's a V-Wing..)

G.I. Joe Rise of Cobra Ice Viper

TF building cards

another Bakugan thinger, and a shelf.

 

Pics to be edited in soon.

 

 

Love buying TF stuff at Kohl's---I know it can be more expensive, but sometimes you can catch a good sale and it just feels good to find stuff there, since it doesn't seem like you should be able to.

A friend from Canads sent me a suprise birthday box and this is what was in it.

I really don't know much about it. Only thing I can remember about it was you had

to buy a car in order to get one. If anyone knows any more about it I would

love to hear it.

post-11602-1248882654_thumb.jpg

You just got one of the rarest TF1 figures! It was a bonus as part of a GM sales promotion in Asia and parts of Europe for people who test drove and bought a Chevy Cobalt.

You just got one of the rarest TF1 figures! It was a bonus as part of a GM sales promotion in Asia and parts of Europe for people who test drove and bought a Chevy Cobalt.

In addition, I did read somewhere that they were part of an exclusive giveaway in Canada as well. However, in this instance they were not required to purchase a car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.