Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Also, now that I'm calm:

 

RE: my previous rant/bitch session... I messaged the seller and he's offered a 25$ refund for compensation. I felt that was generous enough so I agreed. I'm waiting to see that before I leave his feedback and finish this transaction up for good. On the actual toy front, I managed to get everybody cleaned up and they're all looking really good. Turns out Omega's grey isn't faded at all.... it really is just an ugly shade. There's no fade lines or difference in color anywhere and it all matches the one painted thigh so he's good. I think I'll keep him for play and use my Sentinal for display.

 

 

Think thats bad, last lot I bought got shipped to someoneelse and I got a broken BumbleBee, and some stained beanie babies!!!

First and hopefuly last time that ever happed. Seller did refund me in full and told me I could keep the package I got.

 

I hung the beanies with wire from the top of my friends fire pit. That was fun

 

As for todays haul, I picked up all the Classics Ultras, some GIJoes, -Nemesis Enforcer vs Falcon, BarBeQue, Hawk, and a long time favorite Bazooka. Also got the Damaged BB from the battle sceens set and sadly the final volume of the Masters of The Universe Series.

I also ordered another SDCC Nemesis Prime and 2 SkyWarps.

 

I'm figuring if Blitzwing is being sighted in mid to west US, by next week he should be in NJ along with Galvatron, that should be good hunting.

 

I'm just pissed that I've got glass shards in my hand. So annoying...... Glad your deal worked out though. And you got to burn your anger. :evil

 

I worked in a custom frame shop for a couple years, if anyone knows how much that sucks, it's Ol' Liege. Take a sponge or rag and wash in one movement in the direction of the cut, be sure it's just one move or else you'll lodge the tiny bits in deeper. If they're realy in there, heat a neddle and pry the bits out.

 

DO NOT use any bacitracin or neosporin untill you're sure the cuts completely clean or else you'll seal in shards as thats basicly a filler for flesh(that would be a cool name for a metal song), then go wrap your self up.

 

Just remember, the big pieces suck, but it's the little pieces that can actualy cause some long term damage.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Woot! Finally, Animated Soundwave & Snarl!

 

ACK!!! Is NO PLACE SAFE FROM THE GABBA GABBA!!!

No large cuts or anything. Just tiny shards, thankfully and the initial prick. I've spent the night cleaning the entire shipment off so they're good to go to. Thanks for the tips Liege!

 

Just one more, roll some packing tape sticky side out and pat down the areas that some glass may have scattered. It'll pick up the fragments better than a broom. Last thing you wanna do is step on a stray sliver a month from now.

Lavale Maryland @ Walmart

 

Universe

Universe Powerglide = 0 ( I bought it )

Universe Onslaught = 1 left

Jazz = 4

Sunstreaker = 5

Tankor = 2

 

Animated Deluxe

Jazz = 5

Soundwave = 6

Oil Slick = 3

Lockdown = 2

Blackarachnia = 4

Ratchet = 4

 

Animated Voyager

Starscream = 1

Lugnut = 1

Bulkhead = 2

 

Animated Leader

Megatron = 1

Bulkhead = 2

 

Supreme Rollout Command Optimus Prime = 3

 

 

Only one I picked up was Universe Powerglide. Awesome figure

Todays haul: Universe legends wave 2 from walmart. Still no blitzwing.....

I went poking around for TFA Blitzwing, to no avail. Ended up with Univ. Powerglide, he's awesome. The A10 Warthog alt mode kicks all form of ass.

Yesterdays haul: Universe legneds wave 2.

2771798788_3444b92769.jpg

 

The comics were $2/$5 each. The SDF-1 was $60. Cyclonus was $75. Overpaid? Maybe. Am I happy? Yes. :tflol

Transformers :animated Voyager class Blitwing (one of my MATs)

Transformers :animated Deluxe class Soundwave (another MAT :P )

Transformers :animated Deluxe class Slag (but my box said Snarl for some season... :lol)

 

 

I might eventually post pics... but I already took them out of their boxes....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.