Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

My haul today:

LegoSR.jpg

Lego Speed Racer. Pretty fuqin awesome if you ask me. I really want the Mach 6 but the pack it comes in sure seems like a total rip off. I got all for of these for 45$ total. The pack with the Mach 6 comes w/3 cars and a tower..... for 65$. That sucks hard..... more money for fewer parts.

Nice. But most of my budget (in the case of lego) goes into Bionicle. I have some Legos, buuut, not that much. :P

And yes the Mach 6 set is a total rip... :grr

My TF Haul For Sun. 8/17/08

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83791):

x3 #83804 Megatron (Classic/G2) - {Store: Wal-Mart}

MyTFHaul_for_08-17-08.jpg

My TF Haul For Sun. 8/17/08

Transformers Universe > Legends Class > Wave #2 (Asst. #83791):

x3 #83804 Megatron (Classic/G2) - {Store: Wal-Mart}

MyTFHaul_for_08-17-08.jpg

while home and away from the boards i managed to pick up...

G.I. Joe DVD Battle Pack Sets 1 & 2

G.I. Joe Single Pack Wave 9 (accept the bloody farging BAT!)

G.I. Joe Comic Pack Wave 5 (accept farging destro and the iron grenaider)

Transformers Universe Classics Series Galvatron

i swear there has to be a farging scalper working at the wallycron down from the house. at least 3 cases of comic packs and 5 cases of singles and not a single farging BAT or the Destro/IG pack. i got there while the boxes where still on the farging pallets (well, the joe boxes where packed away into a cart).

EDIT

also, and while the dvd battle packs are mostly nothing but repaints, they're a bloody brilliant deal. for $20 you get 3-4 figs the B.A.F. MASS device and a dvd with about 5 g.i. joe eps on it. can't wait to complete the MASS.

EDIT part deux

oh yea, i forgot about the espresso machine i got from a thrift shop for $0.50. the woman told me she never tried it and didn't know if it worked or not, but for 50 cents you figure you can't go wrong. downloaded the manual from mr. coffee's website. turns out it came with a pot thing that wasn't with the machine (though i probably over looked it sitting near it at the store) so now it just makes espresso by the cup. can't for the life of me figure out the milk frother, but i rarely drink cappuccino anyway. hell of a steal though considering it sales for $50 on mr. coffee's website.

also, it has just occurred to me that i've been watching too much bbc >_>

Todays haul: My second out of mabye 3 universe prowls. I am taking the paint of this ones doors the first one i modded yesterday and i want a regular third one but my one i just got has REALLY good paint apps for him having paint problems.

My haul today:

LegoSR.jpg

Lego Speed Racer. Pretty fuqin awesome if you ask me. I really want the Mach 6 but the pack it comes in sure seems like a total rip off. I got all for of these for 45$ total. The pack with the Mach 6 comes w/3 cars and a tower..... for 65$. That sucks hard..... more money for fewer parts.

Bah if it's just the Mach 6 you want your better off just going to Bricklink and buying the parts and sticker sheet individually. You probably could get it completed for about $6-8. Heck somene's selling one for $12 if you don't want to go through the hassle of tracking down individual parts.

My Haul for today is a second Nemesis Prime. I also ordered a Henkei Convoy. Too bad it's a christmas present bought by me for my parents to give to me. :tflaugh

I got the last of the TF Animateds I was missing:

haulpicaug1808.jpg

Now I have to wait for something new to be released as I have a full set now.

I got the last of the TF Animateds I was missing:

*snip*

you lucky bastard...