Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nakashima Taiki

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nakashima Taiki

  1. small world. I did the exact same thing his first few minutes of robot mode, 'cept I used this weird clay tht never dries thing.
  2. Nice. But most of my budget (in the case of lego) goes into Bionicle. I have some Legos, buuut, not that much. :P And yes the Mach 6 set is a total rip... :grr
  3. Transformers :animated Voyager class Blitwing (one of my MATs) Transformers :animated Deluxe class Soundwave (another MAT :P ) Transformers :animated Deluxe class Slag (but my box said Snarl for some season... :lol) I might eventually post pics... but I already took them out of their boxes....
  4. Not to bring any (insert perverted :ghey ly DeviantART username here) relation, and just to cause hell to break loose, but what is Megs holding in that pic? :rofl :run
  5. Yea, If Hasbro ever makes a voyager Sentinel, I might actually buy him.
  6. I wonder if that would look any better with Ldr bulkster BTW nice job :thumb
  7. Wouldn't that be Masturbation? (see BLACKOUT34's signature) And nice desktop BTW. I might also make a pic like that. Or a mini-comic.
  8. My newer Faves in this topic. F%#$ing epic. *jealous* A Prowl's legacy.
  9. Ha. Makes me feel even worse that I didn't get Soundwave at target the other day... And BTW Mine are coming soon.... Oh so soon....
  10. I haven't read this whole thread but here are some of my faves lol maybe somthing more's goin on? epic. just freakin epic. with a little photoshop this would be awesome. lol. Prime: "My daddy says we ride the short bus because we're special!" ....couldn't resist. good. never woulda thought of doin that. even though i don't have G1 soundwave. He Grimlock like puny human's way of refueling.... ...I plan on making some in here, but not quite yet though..
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.