Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Blades has some of the WORST paint aps I've ever seen done to a toy..

But even better, the other one, Dropshot or whatever..QC wise--He has a dead ant stuck to him inside his right rocket launcher arm..

Pending arrival from Ebay:

Yamato 1/60 scale VF-1J Super Valkyrie "Hikaru"

Blue Box toys "Omega Boost" action figure

two things on my long "To Do" list of things to collect. Omega Boost was a steal: 3$ but the Valkyrie was a sit down fight at the last minute. Some troll waited until the 2 minute mark to outmax my maximum bid by a dollar, I demanded blood so I fought back until the last second. So basically I'm getting the Valkyrie at its original MSRP before it was discontinued.

81008haul.jpg

Universe Silverbolt and I found a new wave of Neoshifters. Couldn't find either of the other two color versions of this mold though. I'll have to look around.

this angle reminds me of skylynx. i'd been on the fence about this one for a while but this just looks so...... turdlike...

just give me a silver energon Storm Jet and leave this POS unreleased.

Ain't TW great?! Congrats! And I've seen Silverbolt, but he does nothing for me, I'm afraid. :shrug

Just won on eBay: MICB (mint in crappy box) RID Megatron, that crazy 6-way purple people eater! Never opened. I'm getting insurance on this one, he's NOT going to evaporate into oblivion like red Cyb Voy Starscream and G1 Blitzwing did off eBay...

I have never had month like this EVER!

encore omega ( I can see why those yellow clips bring $$$$ on ebay)

Brother in law gave me G1 Octane, Astrotrain, and Blot

Classics 2.0 powerglide

SDCC titanium

Dude my wife is P1$$ed :tflaugh

Blades has some of the WORST paint aps I've ever seen done to a toy..

But even better, the other one, Dropshot or whatever..QC wise--He has a dead ant stuck to him inside his right rocket launcher arm..

That's China's way of saying "Hello".