Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

MailMan brought me another Armada Sideways, and a SDCC Nemesis Prime today.

 

Some red would be nice on Prime, but he's still pretty awesome, a fine addition to the Evil Prime line up!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 8/05/08

 

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

x1 DX Engine-Oh (#1 to #3) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Birca (#4) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Gunpherd (#5) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Carrygator (#6) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Toripter (#7) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Jetras (#8) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x4 PP02-EN (x2 Packs) SP Packs {Store: Meijer}

x1 LOTD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_08-05-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 8/05/08

 

Engine Sentai Go-onger:

x1 DX Engine-Oh (#1 to #3) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Birca (#4) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Gunpherd (#5) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Carrygator (#6) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Toripter (#7) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

x1 DX Engine Jetras (#8) {TFW2005 Member/TFCC Member: Altitron}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh TCG:

x1 LOTD-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x4 PP02-EN (x2 Packs) SP Packs {Store: Meijer}

x1 LOTD-EN Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

 

MyNTFHaul_for_08-05-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

pass by a kaybee bought some old univers(cybertron) figs since i pass them up a while back so decided to get em

DSC01703.jpg

G1 Soundwave, MISB. Pics in the auction didn't really represent the item very well, but meh, whaddya gonna do? I probably paid too much, but as the economists say, it's a sunk cost so I might as well enjoy it. Will probably grade an AFA 75 or so. Also got a vintage story record from 1985. Kinda cool, I think.

post-8344-1217998655_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1217998667_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1217998679_thumb.jpg

post-8344-1217998687_thumb.jpg

I think that was the same soundwave I was going to bid on. Ended up going for $500 if I recall..

I think that was the same soundwave I was going to bid on. Ended up going for $500 if I recall..

 

Man, I wish it had gone for $500...sigh...

I saw a not in box soundwave at a flea market for $35.00 a while back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.