Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Nemesis red windowed Prototype and....

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120288647560

 

:mehappy

 

Now to nab a Tigatron!

 

AH HELL!!! That Ravage was right in my backyard!!! URG :stone

 

Nice one though Hells...congrats!! I need to get off my butt and get one of him as well. Maybe in a few months.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Nemesis red windowed Prototype and....

 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120288647560

 

:mehappy

 

Now to nab a Tigatron!

 

AH HELL!!! That Ravage was right in my backyard!!! URG :stone

 

Nice one though Hells...congrats!! I need to get off my butt and get one of him as well. Maybe in a few months.

 

What was it doing in your backyard? :tfhuh

 

Nice catch, HS. That's one of the few TFs I'd never give up. :tflaugh ..I just hope I didn't toss out his box.

What was it doing in your backyard? :tfhuh

 

The sellers location was Carolton Texas...it's like 15, 20 minutes away from me.

Tuesday Haul.

5-aug-haul.jpg

:animated Grimlock, and $5 off at that. They had a Blitzwing, but I opted against it...it just looked odd, may have to grab it another time though. Now I'm going to have to stop by Target on my way home and see if they still have Slag or Snarl or whatever his name is.

post-6968-1217965543_thumb.jpg

Got Animated Oil Slick, whom I'll just call Slick, and his new bestest buddy Buzzer the Dreadnok, from GI Joe. They make a great team, all sleazy-looking (warming, those sensitive to crappy camera-phone pics should vacate this thread immediately):

 

 

 

I made up a little back-story for them (this is a bad sign, I never did that sort of thing until I started hanging out here, thank you very much). Buzzer was out and about, lookin' for trouble, as he will do, when he came across a beat-up old motorcycle like he'd never seen before. He dragged it back to his swamp shack and got it running. He left to go steal a part he needed, and when he got back, his new bike was not quite the way he left it- it was standing on two legs and was eyeing him with suspicion. Blah blah blah, they end up teaming up to fight the system and the Autobots. Somebody with some time on their hands should run with that.

A NON-Transformer haul today...just one item. Went to Target this morning and the guy there was putting out some backstock. he said it was stuff that they had found in the back but was never put out. He had one of these...

 

DSCN0581.jpg

 

DSCN0583.jpg

 

DSCN0582.jpg

 

He's a Wave 1. I haven't seen one of these on the shelves since they first hit the shelves. I passed back then thinking "My wife would kill me!". Of course once all the buzz started about the film and Ledger I thought "If I ever do find one...I'll get him." Anyways I was pretty stoked to see him! Ledger was INCREDIBLE in this movie.

I know. I've REALLY had to fight the urge to start picking up the GI Joe releases. They had a Cobra HISS tank on the shelf as well today. Dear GOD I almost gave in.

DAMNIT!!!!!!!! There was one little thing I didn't know about as far as telling the difference between a wave 1 and a wave 2. Somehow there is a missing piece of black tape. When I saw that this tape wasn't there I thought it was a wave one. I don't know if it got missed or someone took it off, BUT there is another little code on the bottom I didn't know about that allows you to tell the difference. ARGHGHGHG this is a Wave 2!!!!

 

Oh well...At least I bought it for retail and not on Ebay. It's a really nice figure. Still the face doesn't look at all like the "Less Scary" wave 2 figures. It's paint looks just like the "Scary" wave 1. Did they change the mold between the two?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.