Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Blurbs Going Around

Recommended Posts

So we're getting Skids and "Lumina" from the Scion?  Wow, I never would've thought of using such a blocky mold for a female TF.  I'm curious to see how that comes out.  Nice to have another Impreza in the lineup too... odd how it seems they're making it Red alert, instead of using Prowl on it and saving the Integra for RA.  Still, it looks like we're all gonna be a bunch of (relatively) happy fanboys for a while yet!  :clap

  • Replies 253
  • Views 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lumina isn't the robot, lumina is a femal figure that comes with it aparently. I dunno what significance they'll have to the story OR whether HasbroHasbroHasbroHasbroHasbro will carry them.

So we're getting Skids and "Lumina" from the Scion?

No, Skids and Blaster (Broadcast). Lumina is 1:24 human figure.

So there is going to be a BT Sunstreaker, and (probable) Red alert from the Subaru mold?

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

 

I'm just getting a little tired of the Impreza mold.  Still though I do like Red alert...

 

In terms of original G1 Repaints, what was the most number of times a mold was re-used? (not including the seekers).

Skids, Blaster, Red alert, & Sunstreaker alts... muy bueno!

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

 

I'm just getting a little tired of the Impreza mold.  Still though I do like Red alert...

 

In terms of original G1 Repaints, what was the most number of times a mold was re-used? (not including the seekers).

not counting exclusives and weird stuff like that (i.e. just going by regular show characters)... it's three (as in two repaints/remolds of an original figure).

I'm so happy to see all this new bt stuff, I have  no clue who exaiser is but I'll just have to wait and see *hopes for Victory Saber MP*

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

 

I'm just getting a little tired of the Impreza mold.  Still though I do like Red alert...

 

In terms of original G1 Repaints, what was the most number of times a mold was re-used? (not including the seekers).

 

I will make a new thread for this in the toy forum.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.