Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Blurbs Going Around

Recommended Posts

I think that just meant it had a suggestion from a reliable source in march not that it was its release date

 

 

ahh, I see, but I find it strange we have not heard any news about it! other than acouple of postings here and there.

  • Replies 253
  • Views 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a question, of all the new stuff talked about in this posting, and on the othe tfan sites, I have not heard a anything about THS-02 Master Megatron, only that is was suposed to be released in march?(found on a check list here)?

 

I really like the THS-01 and I want another one...

 

anybody hear anything about the THS-02 release?

 

Since that's my own list, I can answer the question...

 

Dates in (brackets) refer to when a specific piece of news has been revealed (in this case, DragonX76's listing).

 

The release date is "? 2005", since I have no idea yet when that thing is coming out, if at all.

The release date is "? 2005", since I have no idea yet when that thing is coming out, if at all.

 

thanks, for the info. needless to say I would love it if they made one!

  • Author

GC-23 "MEGARO/MEGALO" Convoy 5,800 Yen, September 29, 2005.  The 5th & last Convoy to appear.

 

BT-17 Skids Feat. Toyota Bb 5,000 Yen, November 18, 2005. Toyota's first car to appear in the Binaltech series. All six doors are reproduced.

 

Binaltech Asterisk (*) Series

A 1/24 scale woman figure is included with this new Transformer.

 

Transformers Binaltech Asterisk BTA-1 alert Feat. Subaru Impreza WRX Prefecture Police 5,500 Yen, September 29, 2005

Patrol car includes Police Woman Figure

 

Transformers Binaltech Asterisk BTA-2 Sunstreaker Feat. Dodge Viper GTS meets "JUNCO/JUNKO" 5,500 Yen, September 29, 2005

Race Car includes Race Queen Figure

 

Transformers Binaltech Asterisk BTA-3 "BROADBLAST" Feat. Toyota Bb meets "LUMINA" 5,500 Yen, November 18, 2005

Covered Vehicle (Van) includes Female Announcer Figure.

 

For you Brave fans, there is a Masterpiece King Exkaiser, 9,000 Yen, End of December

 

For Microman Fans:

Microman 2005 Four Sister Set 5,200 Yen, End of November

Microman Micro Action Series Neon Genesis Evangelion Ayanami Rei (Uniform Ver) 1,300 Yen End, of October

Microman Micro Action Series Neon Genesis Evangelion Souryu Asuka Langley (Plain Clothes Ver) 1,300 Yen End, of October

NICE!!!! :D

Masterpiece Exkaiser!?!? Is that to be the third in the MP line then? I really hope not if so, I liked the original excellion better and I don't think either are MP material.

Well, I guess it was wrong of me to assume that all MP's were going to be of G1 characters. 

 

*still hopes for an MP Soundwave*

Finally, a BT Sunstreaker.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.