Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Interesting Blurbs Going Around

Recommended Posts

ba i na ru te tsu ku.. anyone can guess it?

 

You don't pronounce the small "tsu". It just serves to tell you "double the following consonant".

 

So "Ba I Na Ru Te Kku".

 

and this one.. be ro shi ti re tsu do ma i ka  e de i sho m... ?  :redface

both in zoom-zoom front box..

 

Velocity Red Mica Edition.

 

 

gee... it sure really takes some imagination.. I could guess the binaltech but the 'velocity red mica edition'??.. it took all night unfigured.. :tard need more practice..

  • Replies 253
  • Views 88.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gee... it sure really takes some imagination.. I could guess the binaltech but the 'velocity red mica edition'??.. it took all night unfigured.. :tard need more practice..

 

You don't learn Katakana in one night. But give it a few weeks, and you'll get the idea. ;)

I just realized...still no final word about Black Widow/whatever the Overdrive repaint is (don't tell me we're looking at January by then).  It'd make sense if the name came from making another female-driver rerelease.

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

 

I'm just getting a little tired of the Impreza mold.  Still though I do like Red alert...

 

In terms of original G1 Repaints, what was the most number of times a mold was re-used? (not including the seekers).

 

You're kidding right? The Lamborgini model has been nearly done to death! Sideswipe, Red Alet, G2 Sideswipe, Deepcover, Clampdown and Tigertrack make 6 different variants. Then there are the 280zs- Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen, and Silver edition Silverstreak. Then there are the Seekers: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Ramjet, Dirge and Sunstorm makes 7. Even with the addition of Red alert, this makes only 6 uses of the WRX mold, and I have no doubt that 3 or them were to satisfy licensing argeements with SWRT.

I can hear the complaining already: "waah they made Prowl with Red alert's mold and Red alert with Prowl's mold"

 

BLASTER, huh? Smithy will freak out..... if he likes Scions, that is.

 

Sunstreaker.........

 

I'm still not allowing myself to believe it.

 

I'm just getting a little tired of the Impreza mold.  Still though I do like Red alert...

 

In terms of original G1 Repaints, what was the most number of times a mold was re-used? (not including the seekers).

 

You're kidding right? The Lamborgini model has been nearly done to death! Sideswipe, Red Alet, G2 Sideswipe, Deepcover, Clampdown and Tigertrack make 6 different variants. Then there are the 280zs- Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen, and Silver edition Silverstreak. Then there are the Seekers: Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Thrust, Ramjet, Dirge and Sunstorm makes 7. Even with the addition of Red alert, this makes only 6 uses of the WRX mold, and I have no doubt that 3 or them were to satisfy licensing argeements with SWRT.

 

Nah, as stated before, one of the minibots had the most variations.

Update...

"Arm Barret/Bullet"

Praimas/Primus

"Megalo/Megaro" Convoy

"Race/Lace/Mall" Dive

"Brendal/Blender"

Road Storm

 

Dunno, how valid this one is but there are also talks about a repainted GC-01 Galaxy Convoy as Motor Master.

 

No, this is not an April Fools Joke.

 

I was just informed by my source that these are new entries from the Takara trademark database & not all of them may be TF related.  There were a few other entries but he weeded them out for me.

Pretty much true for all of them.  I beleive all but MAULDIVE and BRENDAL are colored (probably already done by now tho) I dont remember about "Arm barret" but the rest are suppose to be the characters on the fourth planet

Any chance to get factions for Mauldive and Brendal?

Does Arm Barret look anything like an upgraded Land Bullet?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.