Who was the worst of the worst G1 chars?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Grimlock built the T-bots using the same mehtods that Hot Rod and crew used to slap together a SPACESHIP to escape the Autobot Maoseleum (sp) in Dark Awakening. I mean really... slap together a catapult or some other crude device. But a spaceship?? who do they think they are? Junkions??

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Reflector? You know the three robots that formed one camera. Pretty much just there taking up space. They took spy pictures, but why have them when you have Lazerbeak that took video? They were evil paparazzi (maybe spelled wrong) that never left the Autobots have a private life.

How about Reflector?

Not really taking up space. Who else would carry all those energon cubes or do other boring tasks? They were very usefull whenever the script needed 'generic Decepticon bots'.

How about Reflector?

Not really taking up space. Who else would carry all those energon cubes or do other boring tasks? They were very usefull whenever the script needed 'generic Decepticon bots'.

Good point, but still not exactly great characters. They should of stayed in cybertron with Shockwave and be his file clecks. They had enough generic guys like the seekers and insecticons and constructicons who all had memorable moments.

I *HATE* Blaster. Personality is a lame rip-off of Jazz. Physically he screams discount Soundwave to me.

Cosmos. All he was good for was getting captured or blasted.

Come on, doesn't anyone else think Cosmos is worthless? :wtf

I liked Cosmos. In fact felt bad for him. He was trying to prove himself and Optimus just kept telling him to hang out in space.

Reflector is definately a waste of character, but good for generic bots.

I didn't hate Daniel. I think he acted as some kids actually would. More realistic than the ARmada kids anyday. In fact, he was useful at some moments. If not for him, Bumblebee, SPike, Jazz and Cliffjumper would be dead.

Wheelie is extremely annoying. His toy sucks IMO, and so does his character. In fact, his cameo in Armada had him holding back Hotshot from rescueing Wheeljack. It's his fault that Wheeljack changed sides.

Archived