Who was the worst of the worst G1 chars?

My Alt. Mode Sucks

Dejuvu anybody? :roll

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=15758&hl=

http://www.TFans.com/index.php?showtopic=18277

Didn't have to think about this to long. (for teh toons)

G1 WarPath (Change this bots voice, and dialogue and he may be tolerable)

G1 Tracks (Cool design in both modes but did he really have to sound like a Harvad Literary professor

G1 Blaster (Again cool enough character but 80's stereotypical DJ voice, and repetitive 80's rock anthems did not help this character in the least.

G1 Scourge (Was there ever any reasoning why they gave this otherwise cool character long freaky red finger nail type claws)

G1 Megatron (This character was a prick from day one, and really had no idea how lead a propper assault against the Autobots. "Decepticons Attack!!"(Five minutes later when plan is yet again foiled) "Decepticons retreat!!'(heard off camera) "Damn you Optimus Prime, Damn you!!" (shakes fist angrilly in the air) "I'll get you next time, I swear it!"

G1 Rumdle/Frenzy (These little buggers were just abnoxious, and only showed up when the plot required the use of an earth quake.

RID Megatron/Skybite/Predicons. (If it weren't for the evential reintroduction of Scourge and the Decepticons this series would've never gone anywhere.

Armada Alexis, Fred, and Billy (To quote Douglas Adams) "A BUNCH OF MINDLESS JERKS WHO WERE THE FIRST AGAINST THE WALL WHEN THE REVOLUTION CAME!" (nough said)

Armada Cyclonus (I basically hated everything about this character. Somebody please tell me how Megatron tolerated the loud mouthed slacker.

Armada Tidlewave (Great design?concept but making him a complete a dumba** was deffinitely the wrong direction to go in with this character

I also see a lot of you detest both Wheelie, and Bumbebee. Not being one to jump on a bandwagon of any sort I'll be the first to actually admit I rather liked em. Bumbebee for proving the size and and weaponry of a Bot doesn't necessarily mean a better character and Wheelie because after seeing Transformers The Movie countless times The little guys charismatic, happy go lucky, rythem, and rhyme attitude grows on you after a while. In season 3 I actually found blurr the more obnoxious of the two.

(For teh toys)

Armada Sideswipe had a cool alt mode but bot mode was unforgivingly bad. Armada Thrust was also a huge Disappointment. Flimsiest transformer ever. G1 Brawn was an insult to say the least, though most of the minibots actually looked like the characters in the show. Lastly I'd have to say Armada Prime's self transforming trailer/base/trousers.

Energon Prime despite what nearly everybody thinks was a vast improvement to his Armada/brick counterpart.

For the most part my opinions remain the same cept I'd add Energon Snowcat/Optimus Prime to the list for worst toon characters and Energon Ironhide for toys. :tdown

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the guy who dissed Megatron up there: I think his oddball approach was half the fun of it. The way he was so gung-ho, all-or-nothing when it came to taking energon, and the fact that even a scratch on his gunmetal gray plating made him Starscream and order a retreat made him a very bizarre tyrant, indeed.

...and Wheelie because after seeing Transformers The Movie countless times The little guys charismatic, happy go lucky, rythem, and rhyme attitude grows on you after a while. In season 3 I actually found blurr the more obnoxious of the two.

Bold but interesting statement.

Personally I don't really care for Wheelie, but actually dislike Blurr.

Blitzwing (sorry, taking battle advice from a football coach?)

BLITZWING ROXXX ok he took adivce from a human ONCE its not like the other con's and bot's havent less we foget chip, carlie and spike going round with the bot's and the saddam wanna be with swindle and i think octane and typicticon aswell

plus he had a gr8 line in the movie

back on subject blurr wheelie and brouside tho first aid was a bit wee

p.s. tho the terrorcons were chucked in with little if any story they were bad ass in the return of prime

I like the Terrorcons, at least they've had a decent amount of screen time (thanks to "Money is everything") and didn't show up for just 5 seconds completely out of the blue (Sixshot, I'm lookin' at you :lol )

I don't hate Wheelie as much as other fans do, at least he makes me laugh, he's so nonsensical! popping up from nowhere in the movie and rhyming along without ever doing anything useful... I guess the writers told themselves: "damn, how we ever gonna give some screen time to that crap toy?"

Though there are several bad characters and alot of cola fans are gonna hate me for this one, but I couldn`t stand Arcee!!

Just for the little things from the stinkin' pink colors and her silly lookin bot/alt modes. Her voice just grated on me as well !! :puke

P.S. Couldn`t stand her little sh@t buddy Daniel either!!!!!!!!!!

Though there are several bad characters and alot of cola fans are gonna hate me for this one, but I couldn`t stand Arcee!!

Just for the little things from the stinkin' pink colors and her silly lookin bot/alt modes. Her voice just grated on me as well !! :puke

P.S. Couldn`t stand her little sh@t buddy Daniel either!!!!!!!!!!

I'm w/ you WM. As I was reading down the line of posts I was thinking of all the flaming I was going to get for saying that I hate Arcee. But it looks like you saved me the trouble :tfevil

PS- Daniel was a little whinny douche.

Archived