Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rodimus Primal

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rodimus Primal

  1. I was so pleased to get this figure compared to the first release. Just a little bit of color makes a WORLD of difference.
  2. I was the one who mentioned Thunderwing, Bludgeon and the whole Matrix Quest. I think they liked that idea. They said that there might be some compatibility with the combiner but we will have to see how that works when it gets released. Blaster and Eject look awesome and I have no doubt we will get Twincast and Rewind from those two.
  3. I had to split it into two parts, but here's my spoiler filled discussion with show runner and Executive Producer, FJ Desanto as we talk about Kingdom!
  4. I had the chance to interview Shawn Hawkins, who has voiced Mirage in the Netflix Transformers series!
  5. Thanks for posting this! I had a blast talking with him.
  6. Neat. I met Jim at New York Comic Con last year and had the chance to interview him for the book as well!
  7. I haven't posted much on here but here's my review for Siege Spinister along with his Targetmaster buddies!
  8. I agree. He is missing a lot of detail in robot mode,
  9. He looks cool, but I really want to see what's done to make him more of an Earth mode. I'm also curious if Bluestreak is down the line too.
  10. Age ol' conversation. I love G1. I've seen a rash of Bayformers fans that have never even SEEN G1 that hate anything remotely resembling it. What a shame....
Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.