Transformers Legacy Brand Team Post Pulse Con 2021 Interview Q&A - Kingdom Blaster Revealed!

BaCon

Oh ho! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!! Although, I thought that it would be released in the Legacy line.

Really awesome write up @BaCon 🍻  I'm so glad you got to attend and were able to get all the juicy details for us, lol!

I'm excited at the new Blaster figure.  He looks great!  I would also like something Cybertronian for him like he had the Marvel and the IDW Comics, but maybe we can "fan-mode" it, right?

I find it odd that that Menasor will not be able to "Scramble City" combine as he was one of the highlights of that Episode.  Out of all of the Combiners, I've always seen Devastator as the only who couldn't swap limbs, because he was the "Prototype" Gestalt, and Megatron.  And then the idea to swap limbs was just an idea that either the combiners game up with themselves, or was something to do with being created directly with Vector Sigma.

That said, I bet you the Box Sets will be the Generations 2 Repaints and other Variants of them down the line.

I am also so shocked and in awe that one of my favorite Transformers Toylines of Machine Wars was mentioned and is in the know by the current team!!!!!  I still, really want an animated series, no matter how nuts it would be, of the Machines Wars story and how it all happened inbetween G1 and Beast Wars or maybe something altogether new with the Multverse aspect.

I do hope they don't anything Action Master-like unless it stays in the R.E.D. line because Action Masters, signaled the end of the Transformers brand in the US, and was never a good idea.  The characters, however, I would love to see get their Pre-Nucleon forms that do transform though.

I bet you @Patriot Prime Reviews is uber excited at the mention from the team about Thunderwing!  😄

Two figures that I think need a for sure update are Autobot Nautica (who, originally was slated for the Galactic Odyssey line, Plus Glyph, and Tap-Out from the Cliffjumper mold) a Decepticon Slipstream to have that WFC-style shelf presence.  An official Slipstream in the Siege Seeker mold would be awesome and maybe something brand-new/heavy retool for Nautica since she is a speedboat.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, CrimsonRaptors said:

Really awesome write up @BaCon 🍻  I'm so glad you got to attend and were able to get all the juicy details for us, lol!

I'm excited at the new Blaster figure.  He looks great!  I would also like something Cybertronian for him like he had the Marvel and the IDW Comics, but maybe we can "fan-mode" it, right?

I find it odd that that Menasor will not be able to "Scramble City" combine as he was one of the highlights of that Episode.  Out of all of the Combiners, I've always seen Devastator as the only who couldn't swap limbs, because he was the "Prototype" Gestalt, and Megatron.  And then the idea to swap limbs was just an idea that either the combiners game up with themselves, or was something to do with being created directly with Vector Sigma.

That said, I bet you the Box Sets will be the Generations 2 Repaints and other Variants of them down the line.

I am also so shocked and in awe that one of my favorite Transformers Toylines of Machine Wars was mentioned and is in the know by the current team!!!!!  I still, really want an animated series, no matter how nuts it would be, of the Machines Wars story and how it all happened inbetween G1 and Beast Wars or maybe something altogether new with the Multverse aspect.

I do hope they don't anything Action Master-like unless it stays in the R.E.D. line because Action Masters, signaled the end of the Transformers brand in the US, and was never a good idea.  The characters, however, I would love to see get their Pre-Nucleon forms that do transform though.

I bet you @Patriot Prime Reviews is uber excited at the mention from the team about Thunderwing!  😄

Two figures that I think need a for sure update are Autobot Nautica (who, originally was slated for the Galactic Odyssey line, Plus Glyph, and Tap-Out from the Cliffjumper mold) a Decepticon Slipstream to have that WFC-style shelf presence.  An official Slipstream in the Siege Seeker mold would be awesome and maybe something brand-new/heavy retool for Nautica since she is a speedboat.

I was the one who mentioned Thunderwing, Bludgeon and the whole Matrix Quest. I think they liked that idea. They said that there might be some compatibility with the combiner but we will have to see how that works when it gets released. Blaster and Eject look awesome and I have no doubt we will get Twincast and Rewind from those two.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
    • Just in from the official SNS we have images of the Iron Factory Toys EX-65 Spear Of Marbas. Their unofficial legends scale remake of the Breastorce Leozack that is part of their ongoing set to remake the Decepticon Liokaiser combiner team. Check out the images until we hear more about pricing and release date. - Read the Full News Story
    • Following the first in-hand views, we have some more extensive looks at the Takara Tomy Transformers Missing Link Convoy. Check out the C-01 video that shows the full unboxing and details on this packaging, figure, and accessoies, thanks to @DARKKEY1. That is following by in-hand images of the C-02 Convoy showing the figure and packaging as well, thanks to @Jimmy Yu. - Read the Full News Story
    • Fans Hobby goes to the dark side with the reveal of their pending MB-15B Black Naval Commander project. The new redeco of their Master Builder figure is said to have a new head with updated faceplate that will be different from the other versions. Check out the previews of the core robot below for the first looks. - Read the Full News Story
    • Just out on the Asia SNS are some new in-hand views of the just released Takara TOMY Transformers MasterPiece MP-44S Optimus Prime Metallic Colors. See the newest MP-44S in and out of the box along with compares with the original MP-44 and other MP toys. - Read the Full News Story
    • Hey Core Dinobot and Deluxe Sureshot are still coming out. Good. G2 Breakdown and Armada Wheeljack are new though. I'm not too worried about Armada Wheeljack's listing not having Whisper included as Sureshot's listing doesn't have Spoilsport in it but will most likely be included if Pointblank is any indication. Sucks about the rest of the G2 Stunticons not having new names though. It also sucks I never found Sideswipe or Dead End too. I imagine they'll be at Ross soon enough. I do want another Cosmos just for the gun. I never found one at Ross. Not that I went to more than one store to check though lol. The whole shit with signing up for their credit card bummed me out. They wouldn't let me use it that same day like every other store does when you sign up in store. I had to wait two weeks for the card to come in. It took two days just for them to email me the temp code to use in store the same day. Like seriously? How do you not know how this shit is supposed to work but I digress. Couldn't care less about Ramjet and Tarn as I have them already.  I do want more Galaxy Shuttle though. I got the one but was a bit tight on money at the time so didn't push it to get the other two I wanted. Again, I never found one at Ross. I just really wish they came plain black and white with both heads and had two decal sheets. One to turn it into Galaxy Shuttle and the other into Takara's G1 Astrotrain. The third I wanted will be made into Spay-C. Based more on her Super Gobots toy than her standard one. Shame the robot mode is mostly white as a fourth could've been used for Loco. Not that the black paints I have don't work well on Transformers. I just haven't felt up to doing any more customs these past few years. Work takes a lot out of me mentally. Not that I dwell on it or anything, it just takes me out of things. Anyway, Overcharge is both nice to see and bad to see. I did my part of getting two Blitzwings to try and move things along. I kind of did some mods to my first one I wanted to go back on and the reissue was like $25 so why not pick up a new one right? Hopefully Overcharge will go on sale quickly. I'll pick up a few to bolster out my Quintesson army. It's quite sizable now and will only get better with some Overcharge drones. I should pick up some more Sparkless Seekers to add them to the army as well. I already have three but they're so cheap now so it wouldn't hurt too much to get some more to help clean up digital shelves. 

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE