WTF was Megabolt/Megatron?

Hunter Rose

um sorry guys but this still sounds a bit teh Lame.

Unanswered Questions:

What benefits does a Floaty-head have?

BM is not on DVD yet, right? When will it be released?

Hunter

"you like my smile and say my eyes are nice, well i will sell them to ya at a reduced price"

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quetion 1: The advantages of a moving base.

Question 2: No, and who knows. I got mine *coughbootlegcough*

Duftrix - Thanks that was exactly what this thread was about.

I wanted to know the story, i was not concerned with spoilers

Hunter

"And now for the latest album by Leonard Cohen - "Songs for people who think Valium is a daily vitamin"

They tried to incorporate the Megabolt into the RiD storyline by saying that Megatron was going to transfer his spark into the new body. An accident happened and instead it just copied the spark. The purpose of the body was to controll Brave Max. Eventually they became rivals with Megabolt going with the Brains over Brawn approach because of his smaller size. The "bug legs" were to crawl up Max's back and knock off Cerebros and then do the take over.

Yeah, no offense but if you had watched Beast Machines you might just think he was awesome. I know I did. He was supposed to be released as part of the BM line, but it ended early and a lot of molds wound up in RID. He might look weird to you, but he's a lot nicer than the original BM Megatron, IMO.

Good lord, no kidding! BM Megatron has got to be one of the very worst TF's ever created.

Yeah, no offense but if you had watched Beast Machines you might just think he was awesome. I know I did. He was supposed to be released as part of the BM line, but it ended early and a lot of molds wound up in RID. He might look weird to you, but he's a lot nicer than the original BM Megatron, IMO.

ANY megatron has gotta be better than BM Megs.. :tfevil

Archived