WTF was Megabolt/Megatron?

Hunter Rose

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When rumors started coming out that they were going to make this floating head, I was so excited. I had thought they would make this ultra sized (To compensate for that tiny mega sized cloaked megatrron they came out with back in the day) and that it would be a triple changer going from head/space cruiser/robot... but alas, when it came out it was so tinsy winsy.

Still, its a nice figure and the transformations were pretty good for a deluxe size figure.

Yeah, no offense but if you had watched Beast Machines you might just think he was awesome.  I know I did.  He was supposed to be released as part of the BM line, but it ended early and a lot of molds wound up in RID.  He might look weird to you, but he's a lot nicer than the original BM Megatron, IMO.

ANY megatron has gotta be better than BM Megs.. :tfevil

Sad, but i can't argue with it, its true

Great pics and thanks jhs8swd. I just picked up Universe Nemisis Strike, and Fireflight and was really beginning to wonder where these TF molds originated. Is Universe Skywarp also involved with Beastwars/Beast Machines? Personally I don't think Megatron/Megabolt looks all that bad in eiether mode. I think the spider legged head alt mode looks pretty cool. My only complaint overall is he needs to be much bigger. I think Nemisis Strike looks way worse in robot mode, yet I surprisingly like the figure and wouldn't mind getting Megabolt/Megatron as well.

Thanks everyone for the spoiler information as well, the more hear about it the more I need to see it. Sounds so freaking cool, can't believe I missed out on this all. :stone

Nemesis Strika ;), and yes Universe Skywarp originated from Jetstorm via Beast Machines. Which has been repainted no less than 6 times.

OMFG!!! is that RiD Scourge inside of Fort-Max's Titti???

i never realized how F'ing HUGE that bastard really is!!

Hunter

"Theres a lot of water under the bridge and a lot of other stuff too"

Inside his WHAT? :tfevil

Sorry to disappoint, it's only the mini Scourge that came in the two-pack with X-Brawn!

OMFG!!! is that RiD Scourge inside of Fort-Max's Titti???

i never realized how F'ing HUGE that bastard really is!!

Hunter

"Theres a lot of water under the bridge and a lot of other stuff too"

Inside his WHAT? :tfevil

Sorry to disappoint, it's only the mini Scourge that came in the two-pack with X-Brawn!

LOL dude, if Max was that big...gods, shipping would have killed me...That Scourge is like 3-4 inches tall lol...

Archived