Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hasbro vs. Takara

Takara vs. Hasbro, Which do you prefer? 258 members have voted

  1. 1. Takara vs. Hasbro, Which do you prefer?

    • Takara
      63%
      137
    • Hasbro
      36%
      79

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

why does everyone complain about money?? wah wah wah..

 

quality over quantity ANYDAY!! TAKARA owns joo!

  • Replies 410
  • Views 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality is in the eye of the beholder, IMO a $20 Tracks is more worth it than a $50+ BT Tracks

During Armada, i'd have said Takara.,but after the somewhat off colors on some Superlink toys, and the lack of electronics on some, i'd say Hasbro now.....

 

i tend to pick and choose from both.

 

Please stop using the argument over scale as being an indicator of which brand is better. TF toys have never adhered to any strict scale between show and toy. The Tidal Wave toy should be larger if you're going to use that argument (among other size differences, not to mention Unicron).

 

Scale is just for SL and in SL Galvy's case it matters as he doesn't match up to Prime like he should while Hasbro's unmodified mold does

The real reason SL Megatron is that size is so that he can "wear" the parts of Tidalwave, like Armada Megatron could. That's it.

 

And, oh yeah, I prefer Takara's stuff. Not that I don't BUY mostly Hasbro stuff when the colors and so on are the same. But with the BT's I certainly buy Takara, but then I also usually buy an Alt version to keep at work as well.

well as for the electronics in japan kids dont like bad guys so that is why most of the villians have sounds and not the good guys, cuz good guys sell easy over there, unlike here villians are not popular over there!

 

I still have to go wth Takara, and 50 or my price of 45 on a BT in just like getting a re-issue US version? but bigger and better!

well as for the electronics in japan kids dont like bad guys so that is why most of the villians have sounds and not the good guys, cuz good guys sell easy over there, unlike here villians are not popular over there!

 

I still have to go wth Takara, and 50 or my price of 45 on a BT in just like getting a re-issue US version? but bigger and better!

That is why Destrons are mysteriosly absent in Zone, battlestars, and Operation Combination.

Its self opinion.

 

I myself haven't come across any Takara, or if I have I haven't noticed any diffrence.

 

I understand why most people like Takara better, because it is aimed for collectors, as Hasbro is aimed at children. But this doesn't mean you cannot play with Takara products, nor does it say you cannot collect Hasbro.

 

I'm not going to vote. Even though I buy more Hasbro then Takara.

 

PS: sorry for some who do not understand a word I just wrote. Sometimes I can be unclear.

Screw Takara make mine Hasbro!

okay, who decided to resurrect this old thread. Come on, we already have a takara vs hasbro thread :roll

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.